Scorpio28

When feeling NUMB and EMPTY EMOTIONALLY

4 posts in this topic

Dear all, 

Can you do the CP when feeling nothing ? I struggle with feeling empty and numb, how do I dive into CP when I don't feel?

Any suggestions would be fantastic , thank you.

Love,

M

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Scorpio28 said:

Dear all, 

Can you do the CP when feeling nothing ? I struggle with feeling empty and numb, how do I dive into CP when I don't feel?

Any suggestions would be fantastic , thank you.

Love,

M

Hi! I can actually help you with this as I just recently went through the CP process with the exact sensation of being numb and resistant. What my practitioner told me to do was to just allow the feeling of numbness to be there. Validate the feeling of being numb. Let it stay for as long as you need it to. It's there because it serves a purpose, so honor that. Perhaps ask yourself when was the fist you time you were not allowed to feel numb.....as it seems you're not okay with being numb. Hope this helps!

• Upvote 8

20 hours ago, jessicaraelyn1111 said:

Hi! I can actually help you with this as I just recently went through the CP process with the exact sensation of being numb and resistant. What my practitioner told me to do was to just allow the feeling of numbness to be there. Validate the feeling of being numb. Let it stay for as long as you need it to. It's there because it serves a purpose, so honor that. Perhaps ask yourself when was the fist you time you were not allowed to feel numb.....as it seems you're not okay with being numb. Hope this helps!

Thank you very much for your kind reply.

I will definitely try that.

Love, 

M

• Upvote 1

On 9/18/2016 at 4:08 PM, Trinity Anderson said:

I am confident @Amazawa will be able to lend a helping hand on this matter. I vouch for him! I have not yet done the completion process enough times to have had the experience of trying to do it while feeling numb or empty emotionally

Wow, @Trinity Anderson.  Thanks for your confidence! :)  I just got back from the certification training with Teal.

And, I see that @jessicaraelyn1111 already gave great suggestions on how to deal with the defense mechanisms.  <3 

• Upvote 2