Veronica Soto

Hypersensitivity

7 posts in this topic

Hypersensitivity

Hello all. I'm wondering what you think about hypersensitivity, good or bad?

I have been experiencing this for the past couple of days, something I had never experienced before.

I cried yesterday at the result of a bad haircut... At the stylist place... in front of everyone! I cried this morning when I went to brunch and the cook put cheese in my eggs without asking and then he threw then away! I cried when my sister laughed at me for complaining!

Normally I hardly cry, specially in front of other but lately I can't stop the water works!

Could it be the process? Could it be that my shadows are closer to the surface than they have ever been? Does anyone else experience a similar situation?

• Upvote 6

17 hours ago, Veronica Soto said:

Hypersensitivity

Hello all. I'm wondering what you think about hypersensitivity, good or bad?

I have been experiencing this for the past couple of days, something I had never experienced before.

I cried yesterday at the result of a bad haircut... At the stylist place... in front of everyone! I cried this morning when I went to brunch and the cook put cheese in my eggs without asking and then he threw then away! I cried when my sister laughed at me for complaining!

Normally I hardly cry, specially in front of other but lately I can't stop the water works!

Could it be the process? Could it be that my shadows are closer to the surface than they have ever been? Does anyone else experience a similar situation?

I would recommend you letting out the tears in a meditation. I know it may sound hard to do but for me it worked well with my old meditation technique i practiced before emotional vipassana.
I would just lay down on my bed with open eyes and let my mind do what ever it likes if it wants nasty thoughts let it do, just let all the monkey chatter out and after like 15-20 minutes tears started running for me every single time. This should feel like a release i did not even cry during the completion process because i think i already healed that part of me back when i  was practicing this technique.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Joeyc said:

Wow I have this right now too .

Wow! What a bunch of babies we are! Jk ?.

5 hours ago, LaucherJunge said:

I would recommend you letting out the tears in a meditation. I know it may sound hard to do but for me it worked well with my old meditation technique i practiced before emotional vipassana.
I would just lay down on my bed with open eyes and let my mind do what ever it likes if it wants nasty thoughts let it do, just let all the monkey chatter out and after like 15-20 minutes tears started running for me every single time. This should feel like a release i did not even cry during the completion process because i think i already healed that part of me back when i  was practicing this technique.

Thank you for the suggestion. I will try that.

• Upvote 1

@Veronica Soto

Yes! Hypersensitivity is to be expected as you decide to become more conscious! It kind of sucks because most people have a stigma attached to expressing their emotions. Not to mention, it can be kind of unpleasant while it is going on. (lately I've been feeling anxious, as a result of suppressing anxiety for most of my life)

Perchance, have you ever read a list of ascension symptoms? There are plenty online but a common theme they all have is becoming more emotional, or old issues you've struggled with coming back is another common one.

Actually, since slowly embracing my sensitivity, I have come to the conclusion that becoming hypersensitive is the first step towards getting in touch with extrasensory abilities; such as heightened empathy, claircognizance, clairvoyance, clairsentience, intuition... learning to become acutely aware of emotional patterns is the fastest way to then recognize similar states in other people and in yourself. The more skilled we become at noticing our own emotions and putting a name to it, the more skilled we become at moving through them.

Hope this helps!

• Upvote 3