tiffonce

Fused lower spine

21 posts in this topic

Fused lower spine

@Amit Can you retake that picture on the page where it says "Fused lower spine"? I had an X-Ray done... It showed my lowest vertabrae was fused to my pelvic bone, or however the anatomy works LOL. He said it was "congenital". :o That's so specific, I'm sure it'll be enlightening. 

@tiffonce here it is. Check and tell me if it is correct. And dont hesitate to ask for more...i remember, someone posted in this website, a complete book of weston price that i wanted. My efforts are nothing in comparison. Please take care and get over with the problems. 

20160919_042115.jpg

20160919_043712.jpg

Edited by Amit
Hazy pics

Ahh, the fused spine is likely because my mom had two miscarriages before she had me. And, that stuff is probably all what she and my grandma both felt. Geez. Inheritances! LOL. 

Omg that's so intense. I so inherited their paaain. 

Yes its intense and sometimes we feel helpless to solve some of our problems. How about the other issues that are mentioned here?

Do you work for living or have business?

How about boyfriend?

On 9/18/2016 at 9:56 PM, walt said:

The coccyx and sacrum are fused together but the lumbar vertebra is not.

The coccyx breaks when giving birth.

It's not my coccyx and sacrum. I know it involved my L5, because I know it involved vertebrae. 

On 9/18/2016 at 9:07 PM, Amit said:

Yes its intense and sometimes we feel helpless to solve some of our problems. How about the other issues that are mentioned here?

Do you work for living or have business?

How about boyfriend?

I'm married and I guess you could say I have a business, it's not something I have been putting too much energy into at the moment. I'm in school. 

I would say my dad made me feel guilty towards financial responsibilities because he would always say we were too broke for things, but I don't experience low back pain really, anymore. My dad actually got laid off from his work because of lower back pain. Poor guy ?

10 hours ago, Tessa Rae said:

What book is that from? @Amit It looks very informative...

http://www.metaphysicalanatomy.com/

• Upvote 1

On 01/10/2016 at 1:24 AM, Tessa Rae said:

What book is that from? @Amit It looks very informative...

Yess...its very informative. Currently, i am reading eyesight problem bcos this book spoiled my eyes. But surprisingly, this reason was not mentioned there! The name of the book as mentioned by tiff is 'Metaphysical Anatomy'. Buy it...its useful

• Upvote 1

Dear All, trinity had shared a link regarding birthdays, pls check thesecretlanguage.com

It will be helpful to receive guidance for self and our relationships, the root causes of all our problems are mostly in the relationships. And then we suffer physically. Kindly check the site

• Upvote 1

@Amit AHHH no way :o . I've been wanting to read that book SO bad :DD May I message you sometimes with questions that I have? I have been so curious as to what that book might have to say about some of the health issues I've been dealing with...

And I can attest that the secret language of birthdays is VERY accurate. I use it to get a taste of what people are like before I meet them... literally it's a shortcut to being psychic. If someone were to memorize that book, they could get a good feel of what someone is like simply based on their birthday :0

@Tessa Rae yes you may message me regarding your question. Pls. Yeah...and that secret language is helping me a lot. Thanks to @Trinity Anderson. Also check my birthday with you and handle with care. There must be few good points if not we will have to rise and shine. TC 

On 10/9/2016 at 4:29 AM, Amit said:

Dear All, trinity had shared a link regarding birthdays, pls check thesecretlanguage.com

It will be helpful to receive guidance for self and our relationships, the root causes of all our problems are mostly in the relationships. And then we suffer physically. Kindly check the site

It's a great site and I've been using it for a while. :)

Does your book have anything on MS and/or Lyme Disease @Amit

I have someone who reached out to me wanting help with her health and hoping for an astrological reading in regards to it. But I just decided to become friends with her. And, I think the information would work well for her as this book seems so logical in approach. 

@tiffonce in the birth chart, 6th house indicates diseases. E.g. my 6th house is capricorn which rules bones and teeth. Dentist is the only one doctor i visit since my childhood, i had surgery this year...oral surgery for cyst. So, you can see how it is useful to predict and take proactive actions. And thanks for asking about Lymes disease...never heard of it but the book talks abt it in details. However, you are helping to increase my knowledge. If i get a doctors certificate in future, i will dedicate it to you :thumbs-up-yahoo-emoticon:

Check the attached images and let me know abt how it helps her and if it is true...

20161014_095407.jpg

20161014_095528.jpg

• Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Amit said:

@tiffonce in the birth chart, 6th house indicates diseases. E.g. my 6th house is capricorn which rules bones and teeth. Dentist is the only one doctor i visit since my childhood, i had surgery this year...oral surgery for cyst. 

Yes, I am aware of the correlation of the 6th house and health, but she had already consulted with a more experienced astrologer, so I figured I couldn't offer more for her than she was already given... except friendship :). 

• Upvote 1