Ripley

Dream about the "forest fire"

3 posts in this topic

Dream about the "forest fire"

Last night I did some pretty strong shadow work. When I went to sleep my dreams were really intense. They started in the middle of a situation (the forest fire) and I had to grow food in my backyard for my family. I could tell that a lot of the dream was my anxiety, there was a lot of familial conflict etc. But at the same time, I've been inspired to grow food at a large scale since June (which was before I learned about the forest fire from Teal). 

I feel like I should note this and share with everyone because of the intensity of the dream. Has anyone else had similar experiences? Was this dream solely the result of my anxiety and my heightened awareness from shadow work? 

Thanks for your input:)

Edited by Ripley
  • Upvote 1

It sure sounds like it.   I think it's a bit of both, the sheer psychic energy this event holds, i'm sure you'll be effected one way or another, specially when you're dreaming, you become more suceptable and so on, as well as simply your anxiety.  many times, I have had dreams that seem to intermingle both sorts of energies at the same time.  as you go higher in the dimentions, i'm sure it's possible for pretty much everything to exist and  " not" exist all at the same time.  I've had many dreams where i.. not to say sacrificed myself, but there were events where I had to die, the circumstances would say use me as a catalyst for something greater.  some dreams i haven't had since i've completed certain missions successfully.

And believe you me, I was afraid one  time since it felt like my life was being siphoned from a straw but afterwards, i woke anew so to speak.  There are people, such as ascended masters who desvcribe just this, when they've ... what's the word.. Basically a renewed body that can properly function in the new world to come.  

( hope that made sence.. i was just trying to remember something.  lol )

And this specific event is a potent one.  ALOT of things happened on that span of however many days were spent fighting it.  Other things went down, sch as similar events with a old man who encountered the well known " holland Creature, known as Typhon"   But also, i have found out that it was caused by black magic.  This fire was immense and could hardly be contained.  

• Upvote 1