Bjork

Teal Palm Reading

10 posts in this topic

Teal Palm Reading

I thought it was interesting and i wanted to share it with you all. I was looking at celebrities palm readings and then she showed up, i was so surprised he'd done hers.. i was so nervous about what he would say. 

• Upvote 5

AWESOME.  LOVED THIS SO MUCH.. I wish he'd do mine as well!  He's very legit, I can tell!    And the old soul thing, at times, my thumbs seem to be as low.. I dunno why i seek to validate it.. I just feel like I've been around for a very long time.. probably in multiple lifetimes all over the place...

I wish for him or anybody to attempt a reading of my palm, those who tried had a hard time since mine seemed to be very complex.  even my " lifeline didn't seem to have an end and that still has stuck with me since i got one when i was around 12 or so.. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, AbsoluteWave said:

AWESOME.  LOVED THIS SO MUCH.. I wish he'd do mine as well!  He's very legit, I can tell!    And the old soul thing, at times, my thumbs seem to be as low.. I dunno why i seek to validate it.. I just feel like I've been around for a very long time.. probably in multiple lifetimes all over the place...

I wish for him or anybody to attempt a reading of my palm, those who tried had a hard time since mine seemed to be very complex.  even my " lifeline didn't seem to have an end and that still has stuck with me since i got one when i was around 12 or so.. 

you could go to his website and get a reading. He makes a 20 minute video of him examining you palms, i think it's $100.

• Upvote 3

You know, it's interesting that he says he doesn't see anything psychic except for what was it "Mystical crosses" which makes her a healer in some way, shape, or form. 

I have looked at her chart, and looked for the traditional "psychic" signatures. Certain aspects and such. Nothing screams psychic except that she's a Cancer rising. However, Neptune speaks the area of our lives that we can have psychic abilities. Also, I think for a long time, we have limited what we deem psychic.... and I think we are probably at a point of not "Is someone psychic?" but, "How do you experience your psychic abilities?" 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Bjork said:

you could go to his website and get a reading. He makes a 20 minute video of him examining you palms, i think it's $100.

I'd have to do it in secret since my BF wouldn't like me spending so much on something that's most likely a rip off/scam..(In his eyes ) XDD  Anybody here that could do it for free?  <3 <3  I'm not controlled or anything, but he wouldn't like me wasting away my money like that since i hardly have any of my own.

Edited by AbsoluteWave

47 minutes ago, AbsoluteWave said:

I'd have to do it in secret since my BF wouldn't like me spending so much on something that's most likely a rip off/scam..(In his eyes ) XDD  Anybody here that could do it for free?  <3 <3  I'm not controlled or anything, but he wouldn't like me wasting away my money like that since i hardly have any of my own.

lol same, a while ago i spent some money on getting my chart read by a famous vedic astrologer, i just didn't tell anyone how much it was lol..

• Upvote 1

@Bjork  and how much was that??  And how did it go?  =D  I'm still interested in giving the other a try but perhaps when i got a bit more funding of my own.. But man.. Why must we sneak around?  x.x  It's exhausting and rather... What's the word..  I don't know... But something feeble of some sort.. Lol.

4 hours ago, AbsoluteWave said:

@Bjork  and how much was that??  And how did it go?  =D  I'm still interested in giving the other a try but perhaps when i got a bit more funding of my own.. But man.. Why must we sneak around?  x.x  It's exhausting and rather... What's the word..  I don't know... But something feeble of some sort.. Lol.

"why must we sneak around?" lol right. just to avoid confrontation.. 

My astrology reading was I think $200 or $250, I can't remember exactly. It was an hour skype chat with the woman and afterwards she sent me an mp3 of the session so i could listen to it again. I found some things really accurate. Like for example she said "around 7 and a half to 8 years old everything changed for you". I was really impressed when she said that, because, yes, when I was 7 about to turn 8 I moved to a different country and my life changed. And then she mentioned another time that I moved and then more recently when i got dumped.. She also told me about the future. But I don't think anything is set in stone. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bjork said:

"why must we sneak around?" lol right. just to avoid confrontation.. 

My astrology reading was I think $200 or $250, I can't remember exactly. It was an hour skype chat with the woman and afterwards she sent me an mp3 of the session so i could listen to it again. I found some things really accurate. Like for example she said "around 7 and a half to 8 years old everything changed for you". I was really impressed when she said that, because, yes, when I was 7 about to turn 8 I moved to a different country and my life changed. And then she mentioned another time that I moved and then more recently when i got dumped.. She also told me about the future. But I don't think anything is set in stone. 

Well, The people who were deemed hippies at the time were basically part of something that was super ancient. I'd take it all to heart, specially with what resonates with you!  And given the fact that this woman could accurately tell things about you in such a way, I'd continue speaking with her.  This allows you to get to know yourself better but also get more experience in this art.  What i just said previously, i would imagine that all it would do is clarify things but also broaden your mind.    In a way, we all have this capability to do what these people do and that's why so many are out of alignment these days.  Where everything is a farce and this and that is for children or adults..  This stuff is very real and powerful.  <3  I've always loved what you post @Bjork

• Upvote 1