Ripley

Manifestations speeding up

5 posts in this topic

Manifestations speeding up

Lately small things have been manifesting very quickly for me (within seconds to minutes of me thinking about something.) The manifestations have been relatively "small". For example, I had a thought about demons and an ad for a horror movie immediately appeared on my phone. I was thinking about how a lot of changes in my life start with shock and a bird immediately ran into my window.  Has anyone else felt this way? 

• Upvote 3

the viel between dimensions has and still is dramatically thinning, even teal has said this in her recent interviews and work, so this is very good and is needed because of the forest fire that's coming, very ver soon because the Earth is changing so fast, and spiritual awakening is a necciesity now.

• Upvote 5

18 minutes ago, Ripley said:

@Damon is Awesome I agree with the forest fire. I'm afraid and excited at the same time:). Do you have the titles to any of her recent interviews? I know somethings they're hard to find 

one of her livestream videos where she does the online workshop, her most recent one is split into two parts, the 2nd part talks about the forest fire a lot

• Upvote 3

LOL ok funny story

I read this thread yesterday and I was all, "nahh, manifestations aren't speeding up, no way"

But then a lot of crazy shit has happened today that kind of makes me feel like      o _______ o

I literally just found out about this bug called the assassin bug, which is like a brutal killer bug that sticks its enemy's dead corpses on its body and continues killing other bugs. Literally, discovered it a few days ago, had a false flag where I thought I saw one, but then BAM. I'm at work and a bunch of employees are all huddled around this huge insect, in awe. Everyone was wondering, "what is that?!"

Ok so I guess you guys already guessed it, but this other employee identified it as an assassin bug. I start FREAKING THE FUCK OUT cause it's like HEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOHHHHHHHHHH here we goooooooohhh and then moved it outside. haha :)

So I should probably try and focus on more important manifestations right now, like intentional community sort of shit or something lol. I actually really want to meet more spiritual friends in real life, people who like Teal and stuff *cough cough... universe... cough cough... hint hint...* x)

• Upvote 2