Guest amy f

Symbolic Messages?

5 posts in this topic

Guest amy f
Symbolic Messages?

I was sitting outside in the sun, thinking about how much i love nature and animals and just relaxing. Enjoying myself feeling appreciation for all life forms.. And then out of no where a bee landed on me., and stayed there relaxed and was just cleaning itself. It was very gentle. It stayed on me for about 2 minutes. It was adorable. And a crow was there with me as it usually is, i find them beautiful and majestic. Anyways, i wanted to know if anyone may know why this happened? Maybe it was just a nice experience but i dont think bees usually just land on humans.. Or do they? It wasn't buzzing around me either, it literally came out of no where and came up and landed on me without hesitation quiet quickly. Do you think there is message in this interaction? Is the bee symbolic for anything? 

I think, they sense the vibrations and are comfortable with nature's vibration. You were the very part of nature and most probably vibrating with the nature's frequency. In my further opinion, not a single animal bites or stings unless threatened. But be careful next time :D

• Upvote 2

What they said ^

I once had two different owls hoot at me within a minute apart and this weird scary feeling came over me so I got up out of there and went inside, I was walking my dog by this pond. 

• Upvote 1

maybe you emit love off you or some kind of energy they like? recently in South Carolina millions of bees died :(. I once had a dream of 2 bees the size of cats they didn't come off scary or anything.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Micah said:

What they said ^

I once had two different owls hoot at me within a minute apart and this weird scary feeling came over me so I got up out of there and went inside, I was walking my dog by this pond. 

May be owl was not happy to see both of you invading his territory and disturbing in his working hours

• Upvote 1