Booom

Mental block for missed periods ??

16 posts in this topic

Mental block for missed periods ??

Do you know maybe what can be the mental block for missed periods?

As Teal says, it starts in the mental mind first and then manifest into the physic

So i was wondering? any medical intuitives here ??

:(

hhmmm can i have the name of the book please?

21 hours ago, Garnet said:

Is your period back after you missed it?

Do you take birth controls?

No im not and never have been :(

@Amit your last post on here was post 666. haha. Thanks for sharing Evette Rose's book, though! I wanted to get it, but it's so expensive, will have to wait a few months before I make that purchase.

Edited by tiffonce

@tiffonce hi, sorry my satanic period didnt last long. I have released the beast without much action. But, i see now....why one girl in a local pub was scared of me yeaterday (last night) even though i have 'killer looks' :laughing-yahoo-emoticon:

You look beautiful in your dp :D

By the time purchase the book...tell me other medical issue you are worried about. Even of the family members...will send the pic

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Amit said:

@tiffonce hi, sorry my satanic period didnt last long. I have released the beast without much action. But, i see now....why one girl in a local pub was scared of me yeaterday (last night) even though i have 'killer looks' :laughing-yahoo-emoticon:

You look beautiful in your dp :D

By the time purchase the book...tell me other medical issue you are worried about. Even of the family members...will send the pic

:laughing-yahoo-emoticon: 
Thanks, that's why I picked it, Lol. 

I have a pinched nerve in my back around the solar plexus area. It's been a problem since I was about 19, I think. 

23 hours ago, Booom said:

hhmmm can i have the name of the book please?

No im not and never have been :(

Have you changed your diet/ eating habits?

Any lifestyles changes? Started exercising, changed jobs, stress?

Do you have new female friends?

As funny as it may sounds, we tend to have the same period with those girls who we feel close to.

If none of the above then it's the Moon!))) 

I had almost a week delay last time and when it finally started it fell on the first day of the New Moon and my ovulation- on the Full Moon. How cool is that? I feel connected to the Divine! ??

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, tiffonce said:

:laughing-yahoo-emoticon: 
Thanks, that's why I picked it, Lol. 

I have a pinched nerve in my back around the solar plexus area. It's been a problem since I was about 19, I think. 

@tiffonce see the images. This is about back pains. If you want something about nerve problems then pls tell me. 

20160918_104713.jpg

20160918_104749.jpg

20160918_105521.jpg

This is very interesting book. Thank you for sharing this pages , @Amit. I think many women can relate to it. 

I am myself, like most women,  used to have many discomforts associated with these days, mostly when i was in school, but fortunately it's only a history now. I wish for every woman to be able to enjoy herself and her body 30-31 days of the month.

You are most welcome @Garnet. This is very interesting book and has opened my eyes to the max. So, i would share before you buy your copy. Though it is a analytical tool to look for the root of the problems...it is not better than 365 days of self love concept. Because evrything boils down to self love, and loving others.

I wish also for evry woman to enjoy herself and her body whenever she wants :laughing-yahoo-emoticon:

@Aquarian can you please see if any reference to this is in the book. please share if possible.  Thanks

On 2/20/2017 at 6:07 PM, GND said:

Hi can anybody please share if any info is available on amenorrhoea  (an abnormal absence of menstruation.)