Guest amy f

Darkness

4 posts in this topic

Guest amy f
Darkness

I was thinking deeply as i usually do and then thought to myself, maybe it is not the dark that blinds us from the truth, but maybe it is the light. "Blinding light" Maybe the light is truly the dark (not evil, thats another topic) and the dark is the true light? Maybe the whole point of doing shadow work truly is not to bring light to the dark, but to realize, that darkness shines and we are meant to see in the dark? Just an idea but i resonate with it

Guest amy f

Neptune thank you for your input, i read it all and I think i can agree <3 And walt- I wish i could use all my excuses but ive ran out and i dont believe in my "excuses" anymore. If anything i could say that it is quiet painful to feel like no one can assist me as i just dont know for sure the truth of any advice given. and that is what ive been experiencing for a while is questioning and then just not trusting anyone, not even myself because i simply just dont know anything. And so feel like anything i receive is pointless because i am not open enough to even take the chance of "dipping my toes" into deeper waters. Some part of me wants to be open but most of me is just not willing to even go there, and be open or try to figure out how to be open. I feel quiet closed off to life and it hurts..

20 hours ago, amy f said:

Darkness

I was thinking deeply as i usually do and then thought to myself, maybe it is not the dark that blinds us from the truth, but maybe it is the light. "Blinding light" Maybe the light is truly the dark (not evil, thats another topic) and the dark is the true light? Maybe the whole point of doing shadow work truly is not to bring light to the dark, but to realize, that darkness shines and we are meant to see in the dark? Just an idea but i resonate with it

Ignorance can be like darkness. And knowledge can illuminate a dark room to see truth.