Saturnine_ Angel

How to re-build Identity after abuse? Part 1. I can't find myself beautiful anymore. Help

4 posts in this topic

How to re-build Identity after abuse? Part 1. I can't find myself beautiful anymore. Help

I can't find any beauty in myself. I used to think I was so beautiful. Please help me. I suffered a lot of abuse and it is still manifesting in my life. This abusive people.

This used to be one of my favourite pics. Now I find it so normal and unactractive.

deisinha.jpg

45 minutes ago, Saturnine_ Angel said:

Why I keep manifesting abusive people in my life?

I feel sadness when I read your posts above, @Saturnine_ Angel. I would love to see you able to find yourself beautiful once again. 

Have you tried Teal's Completion Process?  She created it exactly for the purpose of healing from abuse. It will put you back together again.

Likely, you experienced abuse trauma as a small child and you repressed the experience into your subconscious (shadow) as the way to survive.  When repressed, traumas do not go away.  They become automatic programs in your subconscious that constantly attract more abuse into your life.

To stop these automatic programs, you will want to go back and heal the repressed traumas.  That is exactly what Teal's Completion Process is designed to do.  Please consider giving it a try. 

Edited by Amazawa
  • Upvote 1

Doing the steps in Shadows Before Dawn has helped me with this. Future self work also helped guide me to the information I needed to hear to go towards alignment :) hope this helps you, goodluck! you can conquer this! you are limitless.