Beyonce

Teal in Turmoil

56 posts in this topic

Teal in Turmoil

Are we allowed to discuss the fracas relative to the accusations highlighted in Teal, Sarbdeep and Ale's blogs, or is that topic censored on these boards?  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

google: beyond the nithyananda smoke and the article of gabriel morris.
Those articles will give you all the answers you need to that and makes a discussion useless in my opinion but i highly doubt it to be censored so feel free to write about it.

Edited by LaucherJunge
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thank you for sharing the posts. I have read the material. There was censorship on the old board, which is part of the reason why I haven't posted here before today.

Teal teaches that what you resist persists. She appears to be in a state of resistance to receiving critique. Check the following interview at 43:23 to hear her and Ale talk about her low self-esteem and why the only critique Teal can accept is her own self-reflection. There is a saying that being objective about oneself is like touching your nose with your elbow... 

If it is true that she resists accepting critique (which is distinct from criticism) it could explain why she is now being overwhelmed with a flood of critical feedback.

[" If it is true that she resists accepting critique (which is distinct from criticism) it could explain why she is now being overwhelmed with a flood of critical feedback. "]

Don't overthink it.  With a better context of where Earth is at in collective_consciousness level (which is VERY LOW), it is rather easy to understand how a person who pulls themself up out of the darkness and into the light..will uncomfortably shine that light onto the shadows of others.. and thus cause an internal reaction within them as their own  darkness & insecurities are exposed.  Plus, mainstream humanity is notoriously bad at believing in extremes and the supernatural.. so anyone having a very active spirit life (and phenomenal background) like Teal.. will always be subject to attack.

There is NOT a "flood of critical feedback"..just a few very determined lower-consciousness people determined to get some attention. Or people like you that think this is an important subject.  It isn't.  There are literally an INFINITE number of topics that you could bring up on this forum...literally INFINITE, Beyonce.  The thoughts and desires that come into your mind REPRESENT DEFINITIVELY your consciousness level.  You are defining yourself moment-by-moment by the quality and nature of thoughts you have.

You clearly THINK this is an important topic. IT ISN'T. The PERFECTION FALLACY rears it's ugly head within those who feel Teal, Ale, or any other spiritually advanced person needs to be perfect or have a perfect past in order to assist others in their evolution.  This is patently absurd. You can learn spiritual wisdom from a homeless person on the streets. (just possibly not good financial advice :))

That all said, Teal took the time yesterday in her blog to address this subject quite thoroughly. Here is the link;

READ UP AND ABSORB! Peace to you. 

• Upvote 5

30 minutes ago, Beyonce said:

Thank you for sharing the posts. I have read the material. There was censorship on the old board, which is part of the reason why I haven't posted here before today.

Teal teaches that what you resist persists. She appears to be in a state of resistance to receiving critique. Check the following interview at 43:23 to hear her and Ale talk about her low self-esteem and why the only critique Teal can accept is her own self-reflection. There is a saying that being objective about oneself is like touching your nose with your elbow... 

If it is true that she resists accepting critique (which is distinct from criticism) it could explain why she is now being overwhelmed with a flood of critical feedback.

i don't know if u read the blog about this but she released a blog before the interview came out when she was very distressed because something else has gone on with her life and she didn't even know whether to do this interview which is why a lot of comments say how different she is in this but they don't even know what she went through on the day,

• Upvote 2

Damon is Awesome --  I appreciate your post. We all have our off days!

Walt -- why do you see this post as a detraction? Because it reflects on Teal's teachings in relation to the recent conflict?

zEsteban -- I certainly do not expects perfection from a spiritual teacher, so that isn't apt here, and I agree that mainstream society is generally unreceptive to esoterica, however the contrary claims come from the within spiritual community. If we don't meet faith with critical thinking, we become subject to dogma. So if I understand your post correctly, you believe the blowback is not a reflection of the teacher, but of the teachings themselves.  Thank you for sharing your thoughts. 

I don't know how to @ reply here to post a direct response so I will have to figure out if that's possible, but for now I have to catch a flight... Thank you all for your comments!

• Upvote 1

Where's Ale's blog? I've read Sarbdeep's, Cameron's, and Jessica Mystic's.

Teal is a controversial person! I'm always amazed at how much people either love her or love to hate her!

Edited by Tessa Rae
grammatica
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, zEsteban said:

[" If it is true that she resists accepting critique (which is distinct from criticism) it could explain why she is now being overwhelmed with a flood of critical feedback. "]

Don't overthink it.  With a better context of where Earth is at in collective_consciousness level (which is VERY LOW), it is rather easy to understand how a person who pulls themself up out of the darkness and into the light..will uncomfortably shine that light onto the shadows of others.. and thus cause an internal reaction within them as their own  darkness & insecurities are exposed.  Plus, mainstream humanity is notoriously bad at believing in extremes and the supernatural.. so anyone having a very active spirit life (and phenomenal background) like Teal.. will always be subject to attack.

There is NOT a "flood of critical feedback"..just a few very determined lower-consciousness people determined to get some attention. Or people like you that think this is an important subject.  It isn't.  There are literally an INFINITE number of topics that you could bring up on this forum...literally INFINITE, Beyonce.  The thoughts and desires that come into your mind REPRESENT DEFINITIVELY your consciousness level.  You are defining yourself moment-by-moment by the quality and nature of thoughts you have.

You clearly THINK this is an important topic. IT ISN'T. The PERFECTION FALLACY rears it's ugly head within those who feel Teal, Ale, or any other spiritually advanced person needs to be perfect or have a perfect past in order to assist others in their evolution.  This is patently absurd. You can learn spiritual wisdom from a homeless person on the streets. (just possibly not good financial advice :))

That all said, Teal took the time yesterday in her blog to address this subject quite thoroughly. Here is the link;

READ UP AND ABSORB! Peace to you. 

Well said @zEsteban. Your really good at explaining things clearly. I agree with everything you said.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Treesarestill said:

Is that really you Beyonce? haha

Oh sheet beyonce in the house "I woke up like disss"

@NeptuneI don't think you really know what demons are. (Most people don't though) They are simply human spirits who have devolved after DEATH (instead of EVOLVED). Hence,  they have gotten LITERALLY darker in appearance from their lack of loving ways.  Nothing is weaker than a single demon. In fact, they often band together in hundreds or thousands to achieve a small effect in the physical plane.

What you should work on is the emotional trauma/beliefs that cause sufficient fear within you to spawn a concern of demons. In other words, you should work on your own inner (emotional) demons. All spirits (positive and negative) spiritually piggyback.. existing frequencies and emotional states to achieve an effect (or exert influence) on a person.  Demons are futile against high-vibrational beings.  Demons seek weakness to exploit, not strength. 

I have CONCERN FOR demons, not FEAR OF them. They need help and assistance.

Peace.

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, Tessa Rae said:

Where's Ale's blog? I've read Sarbdeep's, Cameron's, and Jessica Mystic's.

Teal is a controversial person! I'm always amazed at how much people either love her or love to hate her!

Tessa Rae, thank you for posting. I would have suggested Google but I see Amazawa has posted a link.  The melee is a discomfiting back and forth which trundles the boundaries of consent to reveal alleged intimate sexual and medical details as well as the private correspondence of the parties, so do be advised.  It feels like an invasion of privacy, as if furtively reading through the pages of someone's diary and encountering an entry flush with the fire of unsettled emotion.  Except it's not.  All of the material is agenda-driven and posted expressly for the purpose of public consumption. 

18 hours ago, Neptune said:

Labeling ALL people who question Teal as one or two things, is absolutely ridiculous and you should know better. What do you want? You want Teal to not have the benefit of seeing an accurate reflection of her own vibration and actions? You want to protect the enlightened master? A real master needs no protection or sympathy, and can stand in the wind of thier own creation. TEAL created all this. You can't protect her from it, so it would be best if you and everyone else get your sympathies over with. 

Until she properly adresses the issues, which seem to only pile up with time, I will agree with people that she is NOT a legitimate teacher. It's called logic and looking at reality. Lol. Teal could take a picture of a dog shit in a park and people here would think there was a deep meaning behind it. All you have to do is look at reality to see reality. Lol.

Neptune -- thank you for contributing to this discussion.

Teal has often said that the "meat" of our expansion is derived from our personal relationships, so this interview quote was a curious admission from her in light of the material she propounds.

17 hours ago, Treesarestill said:

Is that really you Beyonce? haha

Beyonce is my higher power! ;)

18 hours ago, Amazawa said:

Thank you for contributing to this thread, Amazawa.