Elin

Citizenships, Visa's, Passports, etc

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

So some of us might want to move to another country, or even another continent to join or create an intentional community, and the first thing that comes to my mind is how to get citizenship. Some of us might not want to get a typical 9-5 job, or study in the country we move to, and we might not want to marry our way into the country. So that leaves the question, how can we get past this condition and live at another country/continent?

Thanks!

• Upvote 2

You can get a Visa. Personally getting one for the USA was a pain in the you-know-what, but if you want to you can probably get one. It sucks, but those are the rules

• Upvote 1

Yeah Visa's sure can be a struggle, if it was easy I would probably move straight to Costa Rica and work at a vegan farm or something :D I want to move somewhere that grows good quality fruit, so a warm sunny country maybe tropical, cause i want to be a fruitarian :) Not sure where yet, im learning more about it in hope to find somewhere <3 

• Upvote 1

I suggest let go. The universe will provide. You are here now, be here now. You are needed here now, there is community for you here now. <3

• Upvote 3