Sign in to follow this  
Saul_Tasier

Intense Visions! Hard to talk about them with most people.

3 posts in this topic

Intense Visions! Hard to talk about them with most people.

I have been having visions that are unparalleled to anything I have ever seen. I have had thought forms volunteer their service to me.  I have been studying chaos magick and performed rituals that have actually worked! There have been wild animals that visit me. Bees show up at almost every significant point of my life. I feel I am very powerful and want nothing more but to share that power. I have met my spirit guide and it has began this powerful sequence of events. Since my spiritual awakening I have had to say goodbye to several friends. I have gotten closer with my mother. I have gotten closer with my partner and have had "brain orgasms" from simply being next to her. Our third eyes connected. My blue spiral travels through her sometimes during sex or intimacy. It was one of the most amazing experiences I've ever had and I don't feel like I can tell her. She understands energy differently. I don't want this to make her feel odd. I don't want to tell people about these things if they think I'm just bragging. However, I cannot say that I'm not proud of myself because I have facilitated my own healing process and I actually feel wonderful consistently for the first time in my life! I need to connect with people who have the same experiences! This is my beacon! Please contact me!

• Upvote 3

I love that growth, I'm all for bragging, until it's done to elevate self above others, then it's just not useful. I've grown a lot recently. My spirit guide recognized me as an energy master because of my ability to manipulate dark and light energy and create thought forms of both. I don't mind bees, but moths are my special animal :) I too have left many people on the path, and distancing myself from my family has helped. I love my wife, she is like super grounded but has the intuition of a goddess and she can channel my guide when she wants to. She too sees things differently. 

I had to start very small with telling my wife things, there was a tremendous amount of resistance toward my spirit guide (out of fear). But she went from denying my guide existed to her asking my guide questions in a space of a year, and my wife is quite the fighter, perhaps your partner could move quicker through the process :) 

• Upvote 2