Malika

Heartbreak

5 posts in this topic

Heartbreak

Hi! <3

I have been going through some fears of losing my love, and i am working on putting everything back together with him long distance. (We live far away from eachother and meet once a month). Last time we saw eachother he confronted me about how I haven't done any effort to show him love, and I understand why he would feel that way.. I am currently working on a surprise for him..

I feel hopeful and happy in my normal state, but as soon as I try to meditate I feel a sense of his presence - and I can't help but crying. When I am on the brink of clearing my mind I feel like I am transported into his home where we first met and have seen eachother since, and I emerge with the energy, mood and emotions that I felt in the beginning- and that I still get everytime I am there with him. 

I meditate to center myself, and because of this situation I feel like i absolutely need it now.. But I can't take it when I am overwhelmed by this everytime i sit down and try. When the sensation hits me I am reminded of how much I love and adore him, and the thought of him may leaving my life is crushing me. 

Do somebody here have a theory on what is happening? And maybe something I could do to help myself?

This is painful I know, trust me. hmmmm, maybe stay with that feeling and do the completion process. But there is other stuff to do, its wonderful u are working on  a surprise for him, let him know how much u love him, tell him u want to stay together, but most of all, look down at your chest, and ask your heart what it wants, what it truly wants, because ultimately that's you, that's your inner child/higher self speaking. Take time as well to remind yourself of how wonderful you are, write down things u would do for him that make u a wonderful person, such as this surprise, remember you are the greatest joy of your life, take time for yourself as well. I'm sorry if this advice doesn't help a lot but I'm sure there will be others who can help more, just wanted to let u know we are here and care for u .

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Malika said:

Do somebody here have a theory on what is happening? And maybe something I could do to help myself?

Sensing into the energy of your post, Malika, what comes up is this:

What does he do to show that he loves you? Does he do for you what he is demanding that you do for him to keep the relationship?  When you are with him, do you feel you are loved for truly being you?  Or, do you have to become someone else to make the relationship work?

I am not suggesting that I truly understand your situation.  These are just questions that came to mind when I let myself feel your questions.  They will help you understand whether you have a healthy relationship or not.

Depending on your answers, you may or may not find Teal's latest video helpful.  It was tremendously helpful to me.  Perhaps you may also like to watch it.  Here is the link:

5 hours ago, Amazawa said:

Sensing into the energy of your post, Malika, what comes up is this:

What does he do to show that he loves you? Does he do for you what he is demanding that you do for him to keep the relationship?  When you are with him, do you feel you are loved for truly being you?  Or, do you have to become someone else to make the relationship work?

I am not suggesting that I truly understand your situation.  These are just questions that came to mind when I let myself feel your questions.  They will help you understand whether you have a healthy relationship or not.

Depending on your answers, you may or may not find Teal's latest video helpful.  It was tremendously helpful to me.  Perhaps you may also like to watch it.  Here is the link:

It goes both ways. I believe we are caught in a spiral where none of us feels we are treated right, and that makes us hold back from loving the other person. I do not feel like I am the lesser person in this situation, I feel that both him and me has equal "fault" in our issues. What I am trying to accomplish here is both of us getting out of that spiral! I hope that when I begin treating him right, he will follow and treat me right as well :D 

I have watched the video! It has helped me alot too! I do believe that actually both me and him is the mouse she is talking about.. Just that none of us really intended to be the controller, we have just both tortured ourselves by holding back from eachother and waiting for the other person to be the saviour. 

Thank you so much for your reply, and you too Damon!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Malika said:

Just that none of us really intended to be the controller, we have just both tortured ourselves by holding back from eachother and waiting for the other person to be the saviour. 

That's great awareness!  Sending you lots of love and support for co-creating a way to a better feeling relationship on both sides. <3