Differentiating between manifestation and a persons character

9 posts in this topic

Would rather keep this experience to myself, thank you for your input, I have learned what I needed to and it felt good to just let it out :) I come here for support as that is one of the things I am currently working on building.

Edited by Just Being

You are there to work. You're not living/sleeping with those people, so why would their behavior matter that much to you, unless there is something about them that bothers you. You don't have to like everybody and nobody has to force themselves to like you. As long as your relationship with them does not affect work performance, I don't see the problem.

If the attitude does cross the line and becomes disrespectful - speak up. Never put up with disrespect at work. Just because someone doesn't like you doesn't mean they can disrespect you.

And always remember that job can be changed.

True, I find grounding excersizes helps so I don't keep absorbing their energy. I feel like being an empath is way too invasive sometimes lol it's like I'm picking up on stuff I really shouldn't and it's like woah invasion of privacy what are you doing. Oh oh teal swan quote coming to mind "hindsight is 20/20 and everything to your future self is 20/20" haha

I got more insight today and it turned out to be a great day :) had some teal swan videos in mp3 form playing that helped me approach the situation as I needed to

thanks for the feedback

On 2016-09-13 at 11:37 AM, Garnet said:

You are there to work. You're not living/sleeping with those people, so why would their behavior matter that much to you, unless there is something about them that bothers you. You don't have to like everybody and nobody has to force themselves to like you. As long as your relationship with them does not affect work performance, I don't see the problem.

If the attitude does cross the line and becomes disrespectful - speak up. Never put up with disrespect at work. Just because someone doesn't like you doesn't mean they can disrespect you.

And always remember that job can be changed.

I don't see people as whether I like them or not, categorizing someone as "I don't like them" closes you off to unconditional love, understanding why they are that way and their potential for growth. How they treat people now is not always how they will treat people. It had to do with triggering a trauma that had to do with annoyance not whether I am liked or not.

1 hour ago, Just Being said:

I don't see people as whether I like them or not, categorizing someone as "I don't like them" closes you off to unconditional love, understanding why they are that way and their potential for growth. How they treat people now is not always how they will treat people. It had to do with triggering a trauma that had to do with annoyance not whether I am liked or not.

Liking people or not is not the same as accepting them as they are, which is what unconditional love is.

Not knowing what had happened to you... has this issue ever occurred at other work places?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Garnet said:

Liking people or not is not the same as accepting them as they are, which is what unconditional love is.

Not knowing what had happened to you... has this issue ever occurred at other work places?

Not in other work places no, I think it was cause I wasn't grounded and my foundation wasn't sturdy but the beautiful thing about it was there was something that I had forgotten about and that I needed to resolve. 

1 hour ago, Just Being said:

Not in other work places no, I think it was cause I wasn't grounded and my foundation wasn't sturdy but the beautiful thing about it was there was something that I had forgotten about and that I needed to resolve. 

Did you resolve it?

4 hours ago, Veronica Soto said:

Did you resolve it?

Yup then came alignment and feeling enlightened after resolving it and no longer affected by this behavior.