Tiffany

Anyone understand this?

6 posts in this topic

Lol. I was like, "I don't remember posting "Anyone understand this?" Lol. You're a Scorpio Rising with the moon in the 3rd house in Capricorn. Sun in Libra in the 12th house.

My name is also Tiffany. I'm also a Scorpio rising. I have moon in Scorpio in the 12th house and my Sun is in Cancer.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, tiffonce said:

I have moon in Scorpio in the 12th house

I have Cancer moon. Cancer in the 12th house. Moon is in the 12th house too... What does it mean? It feels scr*wed up.

@Tiffany I would google each element in your chart to understand it.
For example you have your MC (Midheaven) in Leo. This is important. So I'd get information about Midheaven in Leo to understand your chart.

Your moon sign is Capricorn, and it is in the 3rd house. I would both look at "moon in 3rd house" and "moon in capricorn" 

Websites that give you free natal chart and write information about it helps a lot. You understand what is what in astrology; how everything connects together. That's when it becomes very fun :) 

@Elif 12th house = a hidden house... 
Moon = emotions, how we feel emotionally soothed. It can be a mystery how we are emotionally soothed with 12th house moon. Lol. 

I have a few significant placements in the 12th house, but I notice that anything in the 12th house makes people particularly sensitive to the collective vibe. I have at least 3 close friends with 12th house moon. A lot of, "I don't know what's wrong with me :'''(." But, I usually notice it's because of the collective vibe... Also, two work in hospitals. The 12th house is associated with hospitals/prisons/mental institutions... either as a patient/criminal or someone who works in them. 

• Upvote 1

@Tiffany Just so you know, if you're feeling emotionally distressed, I do find that Moon in the 3rd house people really like to talk. So if you feel like you are distressed but unsure what to do about it. Talking helps. If not, writing. I had a best friend with moon in the 3rd. We talked every day. But, I was unable to talk to him for weeks at a time while in school (I don't think it was that long, but it felt that way to him and I respect that) and he couldn't take it. 

Capricorn moon can make it hard to feel, many would say they're not emotional at all. But, I feel like that's impossible Lol. So, if you feel like talking is excessive. Do take time to write. Your moon is trine mercury so you might already know that... but sharing because sometimes hearing these things helps us feel better. 

On 14.09.2016 at 0:40 AM, tiffonce said:

@Elif 12th house = a hidden house... 
Moon = emotions, how we feel emotionally soothed. It can be a mystery how we are emotionally soothed with 12th house moon. Lol. 

I have a few significant placements in the 12th house, but I notice that anything in the 12th house makes people particularly sensitive to the collective vibe. I have at least 3 close friends with 12th house moon. A lot of, "I don't know what's wrong with me :'''(." But, I usually notice it's because of the collective vibe... Also, two work in hospitals. The 12th house is associated with hospitals/prisons/mental institutions... either as a patient/criminal or someone who works in them. 

This is so accurate... A lot of "What's wrong with me..", true. I've spent my life trying to figure out what is wrong with me. Still doing. 
And yes. I will probably work in a hospital. I'm studying to be a psychologist. 

• Upvote 1