Sign in to follow this  
M_The_Raven

She moves fast/ busy. He is idle

15 posts in this topic

She moves fast/ busy. He is idle

He isn't idle.   But she judges.  She's stretched around in a billion directions.   Trying to be everywhere all the time for everyone all the time.   And manages.   He sits and aims.   

He sharpens some arrow head and aims.   

She thinks he's idle.  Because he hasn't let go of the talon yet.   

Projection is her weapon and she doesn't even see it when she employs a tactic like that.   

Welcome to the different perspective.   He who'd chop once measure a thousand times.  And she who'd think anyone not chopping frantically and without much thought is completely lost in the galaxy.  

He doesn't judge her.  

He has projected though in the past.  But.  He knows he did.   

He has Respect and doesn't invalidate or look down on.  

She doesn't return the favor.   

Her loss.  He's not really feeling bad about it. 

I guess he loves her.  Otherwise it wouldn't have merited a lancing sword fight --- he doesn't feel he lost.    She doesn't feel she lost.   He's not worried about her opinion.   She's mistaken to think he does.    And off they go into separate directions of space and time.  She's infinity east.  He's infinity west.  

And there's no spilled milk to cry about.   It's not exactly as perceived.   And he knows that at least.  

Edited by M_The_Raven
  • Upvote 1

She loves him.  He just never knows it.   And that's ok.   He doesn't need it.  But feels glad if all unknown unknowns are potentially positive in a flip a coin sense.  

Tails.  You owe 1

and we tracked a path.  Up and down.   From start.    HEADS.  Head's Head's tails tails Head's tails tails tail and 

if there was a solution to it --- they wouldn't know how to derive it.   

It's transposed.  Unversed.  Bivariate.    Random inverse.    2 copulas.   Phi inverse phi.  

He really is fine.  

She really is fine.    

He knows she's fine.  

She thinks he's lost.  He's not

but that's always been the disconnect.

Yeah. There's love everywhere in that gamut.   

But it can't be seen by either one.  And they're stubbornly fine with it.  Perhaps better off.  And most certainly saved by the lack of it lingering.  

But love is love.   And it isn't always necessary to acknowledge    Sometimes. It's best as invisible and forgotten.  

But it's surface forgotten.   

Things go deeper than we are willing to go and dig up in our soil 

our soul's graveyard  

Edited by M_The_Raven
  • Upvote 1

It bothers inverse phi more than it bothers phi.   

❤️  And inverse phi just realized they weren't inverse phi but the other one.   Feeling lost?   That's been always true within this.  And it defines it.   For better. 

But we'd never know if it was for worse.  But let's stop gamblin with everything we are.   The soil --- the place we chose to not plant seeds.  But considered it once and agreed it was a bad idea.  

Still doesn't mean love never reared a head in the room as unwelcome guests.   

Circumstance dictates they can't trust their mutually escapist desires to sum a positive output.   .  

So.  Was it love?   Yeah.  

Always will be.  In the weirdest way possible that means very little for the benefit of all.  

But it can't be forgotten.  

So forgive. 

Next stop.   Self directed paths to two nodes way out of phase.   

Will atoms collide?    Doubt it.  And we feel relief.   Bc it was potentially explosive.  

No one lost.   And all won.  And things are right again. .  

Until she starts feeling she needs a reason to feel the way she does.   And uses him to exorcise the lack of real intuition she can't derive from that feeling she can't quite touch.  

It bothers her 

she's gifted in a sense she can always dig up a problem through coarse excavation.   It's a talent she'd stake some of her life purports on.  

And yet.   It defies her understanding.   

The athletic problem solver is left without solution.  She can't even touch the feeling she derived.   She needs a scapegoat.   

Blame?   Why?   They took care of another best way they knew how.   By moving in separate directions for each other.  

Edited by M_The_Raven
  • Upvote 1

The projections he lanced at her 

were designed that way.   And it's honestly should be telling to her if it cut her.  

Lanced.    

She sent a trajectory of projections critical of him.    And not a single lance he felt.   

Because the truth he knew was so irrefutable.  

He wasn't angry at her for throwing the lances .    They didn't land.  All assumptions were comically not even remotely true in his heart and soul.  He knew so well.  

Why did she bleed after he lanced her with sharp projections that could be so comically far off the mark they would never hurt.   

Unless they had a little truth to them.  

And that's the bit that she can't absolve.    

He'll help her.    He loves her.  Stupid girl.  

He calls her.  Stupid girl.  

But he doesn't think she's dumb or stupid at all.  

He believes the connoted "dumb" in context here revolves around two dyslexic shared hearts.   That can't read one another 

• Upvote 1

They both loved each other so they saved each other's lives.   

And they did that in the only way that would be best for both of them.   He thought "she's better off without me now."

she thought the same for him. 

And they were both right.  

They knew it too.  

And in a weird way that felt almost truer than the most selfish kind of love.   It was the  truer sense.  

Why would either she or he be angry at that or one another when you think about it that way?  

If it was deceptive and selfish on either part.  From either side remotely.   It would've manifested into something.  For the worse.  

But not a trace of that in it.   It was pure.   To let go.  And she thought he was superficial and shallow

the truth is.  He's just good at hiding his feelings for her.  And for her own sake and his alike.   And all the world's benefit.    Lol.  

Dont you know this story ?

it doesn't begin or end without love.   

So.  Next time she's in the dark.  Lost and pondered wrongly assumption.  Project a villian in him.   Know it's frustration.  Because she couldn't derive that answer alone.   He always helps where he can.  Xo. ???

the finest wine takes a long time to ferment into something worth it.   And she's got no patience for that.  And it's ok.   She never did. It's not her nature.  

He's got a problem like that.  It was his past story mantra.  Rushing.wrong dodging right.   But now.  He knows better    He knows   

divine intervention. Accosted him insight.  Don't rush lover.    Come slow.   Develop slow snail like. Pace.   

He no longer wants to collide at max speed.  He likes the idea of slow.  Fine. And the not knowing is fine. 

The waiting is a merit test. 

If it was meant to happen.  It was meant to be delayed.  Or it wasn't meant to be.   She hates it.

Because she's really uncomfortable with open ended non solvables    

She needs a closed form kind of solution   And can't accept --  not knowing    Not knowing    And that's why she aches    Because she's always allegory smack nostalgic wax about a Robert frost poem with two wooded paths and roads not taken    

He saved her the folly and road blocked   --- she said he was a coward   I think it hurt   Because he had fears   But not the fear that motivated him to block roads    The primary inciting motivation was "was it best for her?  Was it best for the others?   Was it best for him?"   And at that moment    No   And he resented being an escape vehicle fantasy for her   

"How dare she!" He thought   "I'm no one's escape vehicle could've been fantasy"    That's something he viewed her as selfish for making him    Because he felt it was unfulfilling to him    Don't make a big move    He hoped to tell her   But they both knew that's not her style   And he's trying to change what used to be his style with a vigor he'd never had prior  

She knows he's right.     He knows he's right.   No one is more frustrated than she is sometimes with that uncomfortable truth. 

Edited by M_The_Raven
  • Upvote 1

The grandest and by far most divine irony of our tale comes here.  

He loves her.  

He didn't know the meaning of the word prior.   In this context.    Nope.  His idea was something different.    Almost a cinema of heat and action. And he learned from his childhood.    based on stories   The Romeos  the Juliette's   the kind of love you know you'd sacrifice something selfish for    Like your whole life     And the same way you never realized that's not love   

Romeo you fool    If you loved Juliette   U wouldn't die for her but live to save yourself and demand she do the same      

Juliette   You don't love Romeo   --- because if you knew him   You'd know drinking poison was the last thing he'd want to see you do     For him?   Even worse     That selfish act    Both of them    Loved the myth of infatuation and inability to cope   With true love  

and I mistaken it too prior   

Myth.  And all types of epic twists and turns.

It's fake.  

That's not love.  

Let's rewrite the narrative to describe a more pure sense of love     And in this version  

Romeo saves Juliet --- by not breaking her heart and destroying her.   Juliet saves Romeo by not asking for it.  

Poison never ingests.  And time passes.  10 years later.   Romeo passes Juliet in public randomly.    Crossed paths.  

This is where they say.  It's possible to build here.  Because we sacrificed a death and doom for what we were taught and mistakenly thought was love.    For what was true and true.   Love in purest.  Most unsatosfying to every audience member and spectator watching  sense.   

You took 10 years to postpone this love.  

Cultivate self.  

If it was true.   The connection in 10 years has been written as destiny for the future.  

You know?   If Romeo loved Juliet.  He'd send her away to grow.  And work on himself.  

Trust that time will be a scale of justice in this regard.   If the Angels deemed it so.  The love was meant to be.   

Juliet don't rush.    And don't cry for a savior on your balcony.   Where art thou Romeo?

"I'm not here" says a ghostly apparition.    A chilling voice.   "It's Romeo.  From far away.   Trust this moment...   I'm far away for love".  

For now.  To ensure the tragedy of this story becomes a comedy transposed 

come on and crescendo slow and build and build but don't climax with your respective poison.   

Lovers save another.   They don't destroy.  Even if it satiates their deepest ache desires and emotions.  

If it kills Romeo inside to postpone a love. To cultivate something that lasts beyond two dead lovers star crossed.  By the opposite of love.  

Then.  I say.  Love is the one who goes inverse.  

Phi and inverse Norma 

bring that to your love  jury and scale the weight. And let it be impartial.  And walk away not resentful.   Gratitude.  

Love does that, you know? 

Edited by M_The_Raven
  • Upvote 1

Is he lost?   Her assumptions ---. Why her lances don't hurt.   Because they're not true.  

love is true. 

Projections without truth from your assuming Juliet.   Never draw blood on Romeo's skin. 

He would assume the same in reverse.  But then she spits blood from a direct lance.   It was a projection. Why does she feel so sore? 

That is the interesting dynamic of Juliet sometimes. 

The blood of Romeo is spilled.  dont worry.  Just not by false assumptions projectiles of projections off marks.  

His blood spills.  But in a different way.   The ego doesn't get wounded.   There's something he can't derive from it.  And maybe he never will.   The lack of understanding on his own feelings about that Juliet situation. 

Of coarse he loved her.  Which is why he let her go.  

Thats not something he had ever done before in his life.  

But then again. He never truly was in love or knew it or could identify it correctly without doubt before he'd met Juliet and the story unfolded as such it did.  

And that was what he knew true love was.  That.   Not twin suicides.   

• Upvote 1

The decisions we forego.   Acceptances.  Let go.  

Illusions of Control 

image.jpeg

dont fret if ur destiny isn't what you thought.   You still have it working behind the scenes kid.   Proud of you.   

But when I saw you being proud of yourself ---   apex.  

And vice versa.  It'll never change.   That's love.  Real love.  

Edited by M_The_Raven
  • Upvote 1

Cat & mouse.  Tug o war.   

It's ended.  By admission. 

You see?   ----. True love

it wasn't meant to be this time.

.   But it was never truer this time.  And on and on for the infinite continuum.   -Infinity.  Indigo +infinity.   

And integration over parts by similarity reduction methods.   You are my eulers Cauchy.    

You are Eulers e as a complex real.  

We are e

In a function.  --- we are e. Integrated over +- infinite reals.  

Edited by M_The_Raven
  • Upvote 1

Good story.  I needed to be creative.   And share.   

Soul dive in it.   Assume.  

??.  Just don't assume too much.  Too wrong. Assume it all right.

" But We can't"

in our dictionary phrase book.   Has always been a road block. 

But it's not unmendable.   It's all about time and motive.  And the element we all hate to accept. 

Random.  Shock..  Indeterminate.   noise.  There's a beauty in it.    

Leave it at that.   Smile.  ❤️    

Edited by M_The_Raven
  • Upvote 1

Who the fuck are you and why the hell you been spying on me and my wife?:o

For you this might fictional creativity, but for me this is almost word for word a true story. My wife is hyper, ( I am not), has to be everywhere, has to see everyone, has to know everything, but when she gets home I get to hear about everything and everyone.O.o

Marriage Certificate dated 10/18/1968o.O

Namaste friend

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JiantDwarph said:

Who the fuck are you and why the hell you been spying on me and my wife?:o

For you this might fictional creativity, but for me this is almost word for word a true story. My wife is hyper, ( I am not), has to be everywhere, has to see everyone, has to know everything, but when she gets home I get to hear about everything and everyone.O.o

Marriage Certificate dated 10/18/1968o.O

Namaste friend

I didn't mean to make you lose comfort.   I started to write.   Without edit.  Free form types..    Off my head.  Bc I wanted to transpose.    A feeling 

words are my poor man's medium     I want to deliver you emotion    In a ready to take pill   20 min   You will know exactly what I want you to feel now   And will hopefully like it   Juliette   You trouble from the world without you it's so less vibrant    Colors ae duller   Tastes are all blandly similar     

Theres no shock or spark of  

tear   Shiver    My heart sinkin.  Ur heard beating on mine    We don't count time.    We finally connected   And slow dives seems so fast when we move at this pace together    Time moves faster with Juliette for Romeo.  But these are just how Romeo feels. Slow times are relative    Long time are a bullet when you know we fly together J Lette --- supersonic     Bends sound and light   I want to go that way    ----- hold your ears it's about to bang drums v

Could've  been paint or musical note. But I chose words   The story is the same  the output is a render 

As long as it struck a chord I'm happy. 

I like that you felt connected.  It was my intention to stay human. 

A very. Human. Story. 

Edited by M_The_Raven
  • Upvote 1

No worries mate, I'm cool with your post.

That was just my smart-assed answer.

Namaste friend

PS

My wife did not like it.

Edited by JiantDwarph
adding an opinion
  • Upvote 1