M_The_Raven

Sex. Jealousy. Lust.

4 posts in this topic

Sex. Jealousy. Lust.

Let's leave jealous out.   But we never do.  And it always poisons the well.  

If I could.  I would rid it from my Arsenal.   Instead.  I kiboshed expectations.    

Lust & sex.  Don't change.  

Jealousy?  Expectation.  And the vow of promise  

the vow    A vow needs meaning   Unless it's already defined as diffuse   Don't ever make them in haste    Vows     Try to stay true to them.  They're divine.  But only if they're honored.  

A vow is a vow.   Not a convention.  And there's no standardized normals.   

But a vow is a vow.   And I've broken em in past.  I made cheap vows.   

Which I promise and vow to never again make.   I just won't vow if it's not honored.  

All vows are sacred.  Regardless. 

If I vow to never eat wheat again and eat it anyway.  its got some weight to it.  

If I never vowed it and ate a wheat bread sandwich.   What difference does it make?

For every path had never follow through with full heart.  And vowed.    

It was cheap.  But for the folly of youth and the acknowledgement of recognition.  

A vow is important.   So don't vow what you can't keep.  And if you don't know you can't keep it.  Don't bother holy sacrament.   It's not very sacred to begin with.   Until it becomes a vow.   Then why vow!?   Don't vow.   Just vow what you can and honor that.  . 

Sometimes we TRY to uphold something.  Like Moojiji has stated many times about this subject.. Let me link you to an amazing talk from him.  which ties in ALOT with this.  he's HIGHLY phenomenal and I hope that one day Teal, or even myself will get to meet him. before i add it though, I wish to say that jealousy holds a greater purpose!  I mean, every negative feeling is something that's desiring your attention badly,  those are the feelings that really shouldn't be ignored and stuffed back into the darkness to fester and become your greatest enemy, by so doing, might not be able to recognize the aspect of you whilst this aspect of you feels threatened to some extent.
( Anywho.  it's VERY easy to listen to, also hits on lots of topics that are very well articulated, and it's holding very high vibrations~~  please enjoy. )