Sign in to follow this  
M_The_Raven

Charlie Chaplin appreciation and the desire to be adored.

2 posts in this topic

Charlie Chaplin appreciation and the desire to be adored.

He's not touted enough for being superb.   Chaplin.   

And the desire to be adored.   Because we all want some universal truth.  A cosmic ray of love.   And some kind of sign.   Hey. It's human.   

To folly.   And to coming to terms with such transient matters.   To the journeys we individually travel in some passing energy wind  

to diffusion of chemical between two sparks    

to trolls.   As long as they're expressing their authentic voice.  Right or wrong.  For creating dialogue and enriching mind body space.  Through expansion. 

To lust   And human desire    Yes  its chemical    And not all reactions are bad    Even the radioactive ones here past or ongoing     

For never needing to apologize Bc ur already forgiven anyway   

Where do we go from here?

you decide. 

To that "it's possible" mantra. 

Edited by M_The_Raven
  • Upvote 1

We all came through several wormholes before diverging ----- convergence.  Innate.  Intimate and past tenses.  Present feelings. Standing waves.  Bass traps.   And future amoeba.   

I don't need to sell my soul.   It's  already in me.    And I sleep well.  I do. And I haven't found what I seek yet.  But it doesn't mean I don't enjoy the journey.   If it makes sense to anyone following some passion.  Even if it's one of compulsion.  J'adore J'taime.  

govern spirit   

La vie --- la chute horizontale. 

Edited by M_The_Raven
  • Upvote 1