rawmelody

Imagery on multidimensional realities

5 posts in this topic

Imagery on multidimensional realities

Hello Teal Tribe!

Can anyone recommend some movies here I can watch, with imagery of highly evolved societies/communities...

I saw an anime movie once,... there was specific scene where the protagonist was riding a giant dragon, and the clothing they were wearing, and the colors used ... triggered an out of body experience for me where I went to one of the daily lessons in Lemuria with Adama... upon seeing the clothing he was wearing, I knew the imagery from the movie I saw inspired me to conciously go there (I suspect I visit there often however and do not remember it)

I have no idea what movie this was I saw (my friends had it on in another room I just happened to see a few minutes of...)

I would love to fill my vision with beautiful, higher dimensional imagery... if you have any movies like this that come to mind (or any movies that you consider provoking great spiritual thought please share :)

Edited by rawmelody

Perhaps get into watching anime, reading the manga, etc.  Specially of the one that triggered such a thing within you.  I too would like to know what series this is.  to add to my collection, etc.  =3

for me I loved avatar the last air bender, I'm like shit we used to be able to do that, now only the Tibetan monks keep it to themselves lol. I haven't seen a lot of anime so i don't know. you can look at Alex grey art and Pablo Amaringo art, even Teal's art, everything looks geometric on the higher dimensions. men in black 3 was good when the guy can see all  the timelines. Enter the void is a little dark, you may or may not like it. that's all i got, i cant think of anything at the moment.

• Upvote 1

Than you Alex, it was more CG than animation I guess, but in the anime style.... the giant dragon/bird was orange... any recommendations on good CG anime would be much appreciated :-)