rawmelody

Franconian MeetUp

Franconian MeetUp

Hello everyone!

I am living in Furth at the moment, I would really like to organize a meet up.  Could you post on this forum if you would be interested to participate?

I would like to do a heart meditation, and jump into the topic of self love and share the challenges we all face to realize this.

Look forward to hearing form you all!

• Upvote 2

Hi there:-)! It's been a while since you posted this... Are you still in Germany? Oder b i s t du deutsch???

ich bin in Stuttgart und wäre schon interessiert an einem Treffen, bin jedoch momentan nicht so frei zeitlich. 

Kommst du nach Basel im Nov.? Was ist "der Plan" :-)?

love, angela

hello! es freue mich zu auch interessieren.

ah, i am living in Fürth and need to improve my Deutsche :)

I don't think I can make it to Basel, but looks great.  I got to go to the synchronization in Prague last May.

My idea would be to host a meetup here in Fürth, but I am open to other ideas to get us Teal Tribers in Germany to connect to eachother.

love back!

Melissa

...hi Melissa, I only saw your reply today- sorry!! - ok, so let's see, who else is around in your area; for me Fürth is a bit too far for something regularly... It looks like I am going to be in England for cp practitioner certification- so I'm pretty busy for the weeks to come. 

Good luck!!

keep learning Deutsch ;-)! Where are you from originally?

❤️Angela

• Upvote 1

I'd also be interested, great idea!

Guess the nearest, bigger city that's more well-known is Bayreuth from where I live.

You could also post something in the Teal Tribe- and Teal Tribe Germany-group on facebook.
Make sure to link Angela(if she wants to and has facebook) and me in the comments so we can follow up : )

Edited by Jason Kraus
  • Upvote 1

Hi,

Im also living in Fürth, at least currently :)

Would be happy to meet.

If you want we can meet also spontaneously for example for a walk in nature, just write me.

Have fun,

Martin

Hi,

I am also living in Fürth. Would love to meet you all. So, let's stop talking about it and just do it :-)

We could have the meet up at my practice in Fürth. In january? For those of you who are not directly in Fürth, we could organize it on a saturday or sunday. Just let me know when you have time...

Alina.

Oh wow! I haven't logged into this site in awhile and I am so thrilled to see 2 people from Fürth are on here! Let's definitely meetup :-) I didn't know about the Teal Germany facebook group, I will look for that as well.