Guest amy f

Intuitive guidance

8 posts in this topic

Guest amy f
Intuitive guidance

Hi everyone, i'm looking for some advice. I am feeling the need or desire to move elsewhere away from the city (i don't live in the city but near it) and i no longer wish to be apart of the public system. I know to really change and shift this will take a lot of work but i think it will be worth it in the long run if time hasn't already run out. I am asking for advice about using intuition to choose a place to live. Somewhere completely new and into more of a quiet solitary natural environment. (Not to be isolated) im hoping i dont eventually end up losing everyone, hopefully a community will be formed or maybe ill create one somehow. I am stressed because i feel alone in this and i dont feel supported. My family are sort of on board with the wanting to move but they arent aware of the possibilities to come. I have said that i feel the need to move and we need to start living differently but maybe i am meant to do this alone because they ask me where do i get this information from and i find it hard to say "from teal" because they are aware of teals work but barely look into her and dont feel connected to her the way i do. I feel teals message but they dont as deeply. I dont want to wait to live because others are choosing differently.I am unsure of how to share the reasons for wanting to move because i dont think they are aware yet but they kind of are. I guess fear is holding me back and i am unsure of wether to leave and do things on my own (if i can) or just stick with my family so i dont end up isolated.Or if i should even say anything. But i feel ill regret my decision if i stick with the crowd simply because its comfortable and familiar. I dont really know what the future holds so i feel torn. I feel like i could lose my family somehow in the future and maybe that is just fear playing out but i don't know. I want to take full responsibility for my choices and actions. But its terrifying.. I want to hear my intuition and guidance but i dont know if fear is playing out to strong or if i do recieve any guidance.Where do i begin? Does anyone have any advice? It would be much appreciated. 

I'd recommend being completely honest with your family in why you want to go, even if it's at the risk that they won't take it seriously. At least they will know exactly where your fears are and what you want to do. 

• Upvote 1

In which country you want to move or just one state to another? Even i am looking for a place near mountains in india where spring water is available. From next month i will be looking for the place. I am still in bahrain. 

Regarding intuition, i must say...my intution says that Bahrain is the place for you. My intuitive mind is appealing your intuition that you focus intuitively over this suggestion and become super intuitive to see this country in your dream tonight. If not then please think counter intuitive. :D

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Ripley said:

I'd recommend being completely honest with your family in why you want to go, even if it's at the risk that they won't take it seriously. At least they will know exactly where your fears are and what you want to do. 

Honesty is the best policy

• Upvote 1

when it comes to family that's full of conditional love, like I'll love you if.... I also feel a hierarchy of love period in society, its weird. you need some proof for your brain because somewhere inside you you don't think this spiritual stuff is real, its like some fantasy for peace of mind, but it is real. for me it was the Dr. Emoto love rice that made it solid for me, even more than going out of body because the rice is physical and in this reality, if it wasn't true it would rot equally and I'd move on, but its real.

I am source, every single person, thing is source and once you get to the point that you aren't this body you are just experiencing life through this filter and experiencing how people react to this filter (body) you see your body as something separate, it still has its fears and beliefs, but you are source, you are that all knowing/love/eternal being in this body, once you can remove all your beliefs and being right and wrong you get answers, nothing is wrong with the ego, but you're playing a character and that character has its own beliefs from growing up atheist or Christian, whatever, if you're still holding onto a old god or but my parents told me this, then you gave those people your "power". it will always feel like a leap of faith, that's the worst part. the heart is a big one. also remember this society is sick as fuck, its so disconnected its crazy, out of alignment, keep that in mind. it is sort of like the matrix lol, if they aren't connected to their higher self, they are just the program of their parents and societies beliefs.

7 hours ago, amy f said:

Intuitive guidance

Hi everyone, i'm looking for some advice. I am feeling the need or desire to move elsewhere away from the city (i don't live in the city but near it) and i no longer wish to be apart of the public system. 

I have been feeling the same way. I want to move out of the city but I don't know how. 

56 minutes ago, Veronica Soto said:

I have been feeling the same way. I want to move out of the city but I don't know how. 

Every step towards self love is progress. Why one feels fear to take a step?, when the most trusted person is with him/her...ourself!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alex7 said:

when it comes to family that's full of conditional love, like I'll love you if.... I also feel a hierarchy of love period in society, its weird. you need some proof for your brain because somewhere inside you you don't think this spiritual stuff is real, its like some fantasy for peace of mind, but it is real. for me it was the Dr. Emoto love rice that made it solid for me, even more than going out of body because the rice is physical and in this reality, if it wasn't true it would rot equally and I'd move on, but its real.

I am source, every single person, thing is source and once you get to the point that you aren't this body you are just experiencing life through this filter and experiencing how people react to this filter (body) you see your body as something separate, it still has its fears and beliefs, but you are source, you are that all knowing/love/eternal being in this body, once you can remove all your beliefs and being right and wrong you get answers, nothing is wrong with the ego, but you're playing a character and that character has its own beliefs from growing up atheist or Christian, whatever, if you're still holding onto a old god or but my parents told me this, then you gave those people your "power". it will always feel like a leap of faith, that's the worst part. the heart is a big one. also remember this society is sick as fuck, its so disconnected its crazy, out of alignment, keep that in mind. it is sort of like the matrix lol, if they aren't connected to their higher self, they are just the program of their parents and societies beliefs.

For matrix :5761e0d13f04f_EmojiSmiley-106:

Matrix need to be updated. It should be our matrix. And it can not be done if we unplug.. just a thought

5 minutes ago, walt said:

Have you looked into your geographic astrology? I have a friend that just moved for this and he loves his new life.

A few things; your problems aren't necessarily resolved when you move. And you have to be selfish about your needs, family and friends not with standing.

You mean to say 'trauma'....right?

• Upvote 1