Sign in to follow this  
YungGuru

Has anyone come to this conclusion?

3 posts in this topic

Has anyone come to this conclusion?

Hi guys,
I frequent here a lot reading forums, sympathising with you all through the different stages of this spiritual experience on earth. Ive also watched my fair share of videos from hicks, bentinho bashar etc. Like many of you ive struggled to manifest the big things, and the little ones seem to fall in place. I never understood why. It should be more simple than im making it out to be ?

well it is..I realised in the end LOVE is the key. Love or unconditional acceptance of everything, my good traits and my bad traits..Love for everything good or bad that is going on in my life now. And when i mean love, i dont mean romanticised love, i mean that love and acceptance that allows those bad areas to be as they are. Once done , there is a sigh of relief. No more struggle...no more fight..and most importantly no more resistance. In fact the mentality you get is a IDGAF attitude, which brings such a peace to the weary soul. At last you can rest. It is this IDGAF attitude that allows the small things to manifest without us even trying.

To conclude, I ask you all. Are you willing to prioritise love and peace before the manifestation? Are you able to realise that in the end all we want is love and freedom. well we can  obtain that now! Lets embrace love....give love...channel love..for all things good and bad....let love become the fuel that powers our boats downstream to all our desires! 

Also i made a poem that i think many of you will love about the law of attraction. Its about how focusing on love reaps magical manifestations.
Here's the link..i hope you enjoy it..you can also follow the link to get the actual lyrics on an pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioIZbA1cLhI

Aniway, looking forward to your responses!

• Upvote 3

Yes, I have come to the same conclusion... I had that IDGAF attitude. And people really loved me when I was in that space. But, I let go of it, for weird reasons lol. So I'm starting to write myself some affirmations andshtuff so I can be loving and full of love again. @YungGuru