Trichakra

What's your Zodiac?

16 posts in this topic

Wood Tiger Aquarius Ascendant Aquarius.

Does anyone work with the "new" Zodiac as Ophiuchus and Cetus have come into alignment with the ecliptic? 

Edited by Croesus

7 hours ago, Mind's Eye said:

How do you find your rising sign?

Enter your birth date and time into a natal chart calculator online, e.g. http://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php or https://alabe.com/freechart/

Your rising sign can also be called ones Ascendant sign, so look out for either description... there'll be a long list of various signs, from sun and rising to moon and mercury, etc.

What I like about these websites it that there's a pictoral depiction of ones natal chart... does anyone know how to attach a copy of ones chart in a post? (I've tried but it won't let me copy and paste a screenshot.)

Incidentally, I'm Aries sun, with Pisces Rising :)

EDIT: just tried out entering my details in multiple free online calculators, and some say I'm Pisces Rising, others Aquarius Rising...I wonder how one can more definitely calculate ones rising sign....in a way I'm in the same boat as you, @Mind's Eye xD 

2nd Edit: It turns out the difference of half an hour on when you were born (and enter into the calculator) can be the difference between different signs! (Pisces rising it is)...

Edited by Andrea Barrett
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Diana Luna said:

One of my best friends is Gemini with Pisces rising.

Capricorn Sun, Leo Rising here ^_^

duel nature and 2 fish. I bet they're sensitive lol, I am.

My Sun sign is Capricorn, Moon sign is Pisces, and I believe my rising sign is Virgo. I've read the profile for each, but would love to hear what these signs put altogether means further. :)