Anyone experience the ability to manipulate the elements as a child?

4 posts in this topic

When I was younger I was able to manifest wind gusts on command, as I grew up I gravitated towards characters related to wind manipulation. I remember reflecting on this with a friend a decade ago and she too experienced the same thing.

I would love to hear any experiences you have encountered or witnessed ^^

nothing with the elements but some telepathy, I guessed how many things were in jars and got it right and what number someone was thinking, that's gone now lol welcome to western society, occasionally you get the other persons thought when you know it isn't yours and you "guess" the number or word,  whatever. but the doubt of the left brain shuts that off. i remember it being a obvious thought that wasn't yours but you picked it up and that was the answer. i didn't talk as a kid.

17 hours ago, Just Being said:

When I was younger I was able to manifest wind gusts on command, as I grew up I gravitated towards characters related to wind manipulation. I remember reflecting on this with a friend a decade ago and she too experienced the same thing.

I would love to hear any experiences you have encountered or witnessed ^^

I have conjured winged birds through thought.    

Like I conjured a raven once.  I conjured a hawk.   I conjured several other animals out of deep focus. 

I have been able to conjure rainbows and lightning at times.    It's been almost strange.  

Hard to admit it.   Bc I sound looney tunes.