Gitchygitchyyaya

Here to Rebuild?

7 posts in this topic

it's a question for you, so you are the one that has the answer.

whom else could know better than you why you're here? 

so, here to rebuild?

take a deep breath and say yes or no.

whichever comes first. there's no right or wrong, false or true answer. and tomorrow you can change it if you change your mind or have a change of heart, because it's all up to you, anyways. you decide what you're here for. in every moment.

there's no master plan that has to be followed through, it's all just a big flow of spontaneous creation in an ocean of potential. living the story of someone with a special purpose in a world that's awakening is one of the potential storylines.  

you decide what you believe and that becomes your experience.

• Upvote 2

Wow, Thank you for all of your responses! Especially since I am new here, I really appreciate them!  You guys have given me some insight, for sure.  I said yes, Mufhry, had no choice really but said YES nonetheless, lol. Hmmm, I wish that I had someone to go through it with.............wish that I knew EXACTLY what it meant since it's been so present for so long.  I guess I'll just have to roll with it! It'll present itself when it's meant to, I guess, and that's not Perfectly okay, but i can certainly live with it! 

14 minutes ago, Gitchygitchyyaya said:

I guess I'll just have to roll with it! It'll present itself when it's meant to, I guess, and that's not Perfectly okay, but i can certainly live with it! 

Have you tried doing Teal's completion process with it?  That might be an interesting exercise.  You might discover when it was that you got separated from knowing the answers to your questions.

Worth a try, no? :)

• Upvote 1