bubblyboo

Laser hair removal

8 posts in this topic

Laser hair removal

Is there any technique to remove facial hairs? I have tried bleaching, but that didn't remove the hair. I have heard that shaving will remove the hair, but it will cause them to grow even thicker. I have heard about laser hair removal treatment ( http://www.thecentrefordermatology.com/procedures/body/laser-hair-removal/ ) from a friend of mine in Richmond Hill. Is this technique permanent? Will it cause my skin to damage? Any discussion and thoughts on this are highly appreciated.

On 09.09.2016 at 2:52 PM, bubblyboo said:

Laser hair removal

Is there any technique to remove facial hairs? I have tried bleaching, but that didn't remove the hair. I have heard that shaving will remove the hair, but it will cause them to grow even thicker. I have heard about laser hair removal treatment ( http://www.thecentrefordermatology.com/procedures/body/laser-hair-removal/ ) from a friend of mine in Richmond Hill. Is this technique permanent? Will it cause my skin to damage? Any discussion and thoughts on this are highly appreciated.

I'm going in for that treatment in several months actually.
It can cause damage on your skin if your hair isn't dark, but your skin color is. But then, they wouldn't use the laser epilation device on that area. 
You go for a few sessions; around 8. But it really depends on your hair type. Then when it's over, the hair is %95 gone. 

On 09/09/2016 at 2:21 PM, Veronica Soto said:

Don't accept society's definition of beauty, you are beautiful just the way you are!

Don't accept society's definition of being condescending, you're obnoxious just the way you are!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ahhh what a freeing feeling that would be, not having to trim my balls or ass ever again lol def on my to do list in life