AbsoluteWave

Stopping Anti Teal People

8 posts in this topic

Stopping Anti Teal People

There is this guy/girl Teal's video of instant belonging  ( Stuff like this needs to be stopped in my opinion, for what it's worth at least.. it's seriously detrimental because it effects so many people with what they are saying.. specially if they can come off as intelligent and seem to " know" about her. ( Comment thread is below)

@Akurabis @Atom @Wind @GabijaCij @CherieJ @Amit @Damon is Awesome@Tessa Rae@Lilia

There is a certain comment thread by Crystal Warrior.. I suggest you guys read what he has to say.

I love how this New Ager uses her intelligence to change simple concepts into difficult and confusing analogies. Once you can see through her manipulation and distortions then you can advance. She is actually doing a good job. She could be a really powerful occult witch if she stopped fooling around with all this NEW Age garbage. Its a real waste of talent in my opinion. I have no idea why this teal would waste her talent on this path. Well thats life I guess.

Crystal Warrior

Well of course I do Know why. Its called denial. Sometimes in life people deny who they really are by becoming the opposite of what they are. As some people are afraid of what truly lies within them. Boom there it is ....

Makkaru112

+Crystal Warrior She's not a New-Ager. She's Teal Swan. With a great love and passion for others and this world and is working VERY HARD, you must have no idea about allllllllll the stuff she does, how busy she is. Again. Let her do her thing. if something doesn't resonate. you don't have to carry it with you or absorb that particular thing. Nor does that one or many things that don't resonate.. doesn't discredit her at all, nor her full body of work and what she has done! You may also just not be fully ready for what Teal and many others are doing and have been doing for centuries upon centuries. Just leave her be. all these comments will do is trigger Anti-Teal groups which go to all ends to try and bring her down in the most pitiful way.

Crystal Warrior

Its not my fault she has chosen the wrong path. I am just voicing my opinion as I am allowed to do. I feel she could be richer and more powerful beyond her wildest desires if she could truly embrace the dark side. She is fighting her destiny. All her experiences were for a reason. She is not truly happy and complete in this environment as a new age guru as it is not her destiny. I know she cries at night because she can not fully shake her true desires. She chooses the wrong men, the wrong friends and ultimately the wrong path because she is afraid of that part of herself that is calling to her. And she knows what I mean.

Makkaru112

+Crystal Warrior Woah there.  Those are some very low vibrational words.  and again, like the other has said to you:Let her do her thing and she knows her path.  So whatever you think is her path, well, sorry, the only one that can know that is her, and she is not a fucking guru, she states that herself and is not a " new ager"  stop using these terms for her.  Seriously.  do you even know anything about her?  I mean, really.  she has stated multiple times how dangerous it is to be a " guru" and how detrimental it is, and from even a ny sort of psychology standpoint,, it's creating separation, and causing the followers to compare themselves to the guru and think that they can never be like them.. her main goal is to step out from behind the veil of projected perfection, mainly put on people like her, to be this and that, to do this and that, or else she is not enlightened.  and again, what your suggesting is living a sort of half life, of which wont do anything, specially if said person doesn't FACE their darkness, be present with it, nothing about a person is there to hurt them, seriously.  Anyway.. I say this again.  Let her do her own thing.  she IS on the right path, just read and watch more stuff that shows more about what her goals are and how she's actually achieving them and has many people and companies backing her up now.  for the benefit of mankinds evolution, it's in living in the heartspace, experiencing life for the first time,   PLEASE live your life to the greatest potential.  which doesn't include telling people what to do, just so you know.  Now, again.  Teal has got more of a grip on things than even the 'happiest looking' and acting people.  Don't worry much about her.  Again.  Her playing into the governments hands is not what her aim is.  And just so you know, she LOVES everything she is doing, so again.  don't worry about her.  Perhaps if you want to keep spouting this nonsense, confront her yourself, LIVE in one of her workshops nearest to you.

Crystal Warrior

Makkaru you have the intelligence of an African Baboon. Really you sound like a person with low self esteem. But I guess you have always had low self esteem and low self worth. I want you to read this carefully my young friend.... Who asked you to defend Teal Swan? Ask yourself before you sound like a baboon in the forest, did anyone ask you personally to defend Teal Swan? If the answer is No Makkaru then you should remain silent. As Teal does not need you, some person of low self worth to defend her. As she is capable of defending herself. Plus on top of that I have No desire to debate the young women who calls herself Teal. I already know this persons level of intelligence and have seen her interpretation of basic psychological concepts. She struggles to ascertain even the most fundamental concepts. Even her cunning leaves me mildly disappointed. In the future Teal will see what I have tried to say. For the universe is made up of billions of fractal numbers and by the laws of quantum physics all things return to there place of origin. The universe is made of a basic binary code like a web or fabric. I have seen the spider and I know how the spiders web works....

Aurora Illinois

'all these comments will do is trigger Anti-Teal groups which go to all ends to try and bring her down in the most pitiful way'- these 'anti-teal' groups that you speak of share very important information about this false guru, Teal Swan.

Crystal Warrior

Aurora your argument is so sad on a level that can only be thought of as weakness. Why are you defending Teal. Is she that weak that she needs other weak people to defend her. I support Teal, as I know what her destiny is. The only reason there are anti Teal groups is because she lacks the intelligence to see what is real and what is an illusion. When you deny that part of yourself that is real you you are left with that which is unreal.

Makkaru112

We Defend of our own accord! Period.

I will post the comments here as well just to make it easier for some people.

@Garnet @JasmineAmethyst

I accept Teal with whatever the history she has. Whether she is guiding or deceiving me... i will let her do it. But i will always check if her teachings resonates with me ir not. People are may be jealous about her due to intelligence and very clear perspective about how to live life. They think she will become richer due to her work...thats pure jealousy. I will make Teal rich by buying her bookks or whatever she sells with a advice to teal to share her richness with other people. God bless her and her work

• Upvote 3

I hate it that people are doing this, however, I have to say that it has all taught me a lot. I had gone through some of this myself and watching how she's handled it has really helped me. It's kind of gotten me back to square one. What I mean is that it's helped me to trust myself much more. The last time this happened to me, or something similar, much smaller scale of course!, I immediately felt that it happened for me to learn about myself, to face myself and see where I might be having some of these very same emotions. Of course some of my buds thought that was a cop out, and that I should stand up for myself and fight. My instincts said differently.  After some time to mull it all over, 4 months or so, I have come to realize that it WAS for me to be forced to look at my own issues. 

It was part of what led me here. I think Teals video, Spiritual Bypassing deals a bit with some of this. It answered some of my questions about this subject in my own life. Now that I am on the other side, I no longer feel animosity or fear about this person who was basically trying to engage me in a spiritual pissing contest. Just writing that out makes me want to stay away from folks like that! This chick though is part of a small circle of people that I don't want to lose, so it helped me immensely to be able to get past it.  What she does going forward is really no longer my concern. I hope to just be able to offer up love in return because I know now, I understand what her motives were and I do feel love for her because I could identify with those feelings in myself. 

• Upvote 1

Hello @AbsoluteWave

I noticed this thread after our skype conversation earlier, after I shared my theories with you about the numerous root causes of anti-Tealers/ Teal-haters. I thought I’d post a version of them here, as it contributes to expanding on this theme.

Essentially, in response to your OP, I don’t think it is wise to try and stop Teal-haters. They are resisting Teal. All we would do in trying to actively resist them is fan the flames of their resistance and also it would take our focus away from what really matters.

Theories on Teal Haters/Anti-Tealers:

1. The ‘Love of the Guru’. Teal’s Authenticity Movement within the sphere of spirituality indirectly causes people to question the current way of accessing spirituality. Many people benefit from the idea of a guru figure, both as teachers and as followers; by speaking out for the breaking of this tradition she has indirectly and inadvertently invalidated many people’s systems of belief- and careers.  

2.Teal’s Shadows. On one level, anti-Tealers (especially ones that Teal is aware of in her day to day reality, both in person and online) are a reflection of her traumas yet to be integrated, magnified through the lens of fame, which attracts other people using her name to create attention on themselves.

3.The Haters’ Resistance against a part of themselves. To understand Anti-Tealers we need to understand exactly why people become Tealer's. Now, I believe that there's a specific demographic that is attracted to Teal. In my opinion, they have to fit the criteria of having suffered enough to be able to conceptualise the amount of suffering Teal has been though, and see themselves in her - to see the truth of the horrors of her childhood. They have to be open minded seekers and already aware to some extent of metaphysical ideas. Most people do not fit these categories and thus defensively become mildly anti-Teal, casually rejecting her ideas because they perceive them and her as too ‘Other’. However, IMO Anti-Tealers have the same point of attraction as Tealers, though. They have suffered a lot and open to conspiracies. But they misinterpret the situation, misinterpret Teal, because they have not developed their ability to read a situation on an emotional level through checking in with an ‘inner compass’. They were taught to mistrust themselves as children and thus don't have accurate intuitive and emotional reading skills. Therefore when confronted with Teal, she indirectly triggers the aspect of themselves they abandoned and rejected when they stopped listening to their inner guidance system and they misdirect their energies in resistance to her- when deep down… they are resisting themselves. The more vehemently anti-Tealers try to resist her, the more active they are in abandoning themselves. The more they are trying to cover their pain by scapegoating their inner conflict with expressing outer conflict. It’s not that anti-Tealers are purely Perpetrators (to be vanquished); in a way, they are victims also.

4.Teal-haters , if they trigger you, as a Teal-supporter, are a reflection of an aspect of you that has doubts or uncertainties about some of Teal’s ideas or ways of being, that are in your shadow. Teal espouses many ideas that force you to question your perception of the universe, humanity, society, and at least challenge you to examine your everyday lives, families and childhood (trauma)s- which inevitably involves experiencing pain and discomfort. It is easy to fall into a pattern of trying to avoid looking at one’s life honestly, and Teal indirectly continually challenges us to expand our awareness and face our fears. It’s natural that sometimes, a part of us, wouldn’t want to do that. It often feels more immediately easy to remain in our comfort zones and with our coping mechanisms. Equally natural, is that, having grown to support Teal’s ideas on a conscious level, and seeing them as “good” and “right”, is that this inevitable resistance (i.e.“bad” and “wrong”) would be stored on a subconscious, shadow level. For Teal-haters to not trigger you, it needs to be okay to have a part of you that resists Teal and her ideas.

Finally, I’d like to mention a perspective I saw recently on a thread on this forum about a specific Teal-hater  who uploads all of Teal’s online workshops with (an easily ignorable) banner at the bottom asserting something along the lines of ‘teal is going to hell and so will you’. @WildSage ‘s idea was that, since the teal-hater uploader was actually indirectly helping Tealers by providing a place to watch online workshops for free, perhaps they were secretly a Teal supporter, but living in a situation where it might be dangerous to show overt support. It’s easy to forget that ideas have power and can be revolutionary, and that many parts of the world are oppressive to anyone remotely revolutionary.  So not only is it wise not look within and see that Teal’s haters’ hating is really a reflection of their inner space and not actually about Teal really (for everyone other than Teal)…. but sometimes  Teal- haters may also be a positive force. One just has to look for the positive in the negative.

Edited by Andrea Barrett
  • Upvote 9

Bam!  

Most people do not fit these categories and thus defensively become mildly anti-Teal, casually rejecting her ideas because they perceive them and her as too ‘Other’. However, IMO Anti-Tealers have the same point of attraction as Tealers, though. They have suffered a lot and open to conspiracies. But they misinterpret the situation, misinterpret Teal, because they have not developed their ability to read a situation on an emotional level through checking in with an ‘inner compass’. They were taught to mistrust themselves as children and thus don't have accurate intuitive and emotional reading skills. Therefore when confronted with Teal, she indirectly triggers the aspect of themselves they abandoned and rejected when they stopped listening to their inner guidance system and they misdirect their energies in resistance to her- when deep down… they are resisting themselves. The more vehemently anti-Tealers try to resist her, the more active they are in abandoning themselves. The more they are trying to cover their pain by scapegoating their inner conflict with expressing outer conflict. It’s not that anti-Tealers are purely Perpetrators (to be vanquished); in a way, they are victims also.

End Quote.  At any rate, what is happening is that more and more people are waking up! ..........That is FABULOUS!

• Upvote 1

the less energy we feed the trolls the better! I think that at the end of the day the 'haters' are entitled to their opinion, even if we disagree with them...there'll always be people like that, and I've learnt that sometimes one simply needs to move on and not reply  to this type of  dysfunctional comunication.

• Upvote 2

Trying to "stop" someone/something only gives more energy to it. Focus on what you appreciate about the situation/person (teal).  For example, I appreciate the method in which teal communicates her perspective :)