Kikipocodot

The problem.

4 posts in this topic

My subconscious always wants to be in control of every little thing. If I continue to stay in control, I'll never be happy because nothing will flow naturally. If I let go of control (and I think I would like to let go), there's a risk that I won't grow or learn anymore because I won't have a desire to. Maybe that's not true, but I associate manifesting a desire with planning and figuring out how it will play out. If I let go of control, I fear that things won't work out. I don't know how to let go of control. But even in me saying that, I want to control this process of me letting go... love it ?  

Edited by Kikipocodot
  • Upvote 1

when I try to put myself in the feeling of the thing I want to manifest even if its going back to a old memory and bring those emotions back I noticed some stuff comes up, like you see yourself and you have to love what is. it isn't bad, but you see yourself and you can't not be yourself. and if you don't love it stuff will come up to clear that vibration up to get the manifestation. It feels like a big sigh....

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Neptune said:

I think 'faith' comes when we take notice of things working out when we do this new thing, letting the universe do it's part. When we notice a manifestation come because of our feelings/vibration alone, we can see that it does work this way.

You can think of the LoA as your Universal Manager. It has its own job, and that job is to line you up with things that cooperate with your specific vibration. When we successfully raise our vibration we can witness the correlation in things that happen. It's so natural and automatic that sometimes we don't even notice. 

When we try to control the things that come or not, we actually are trying to do something that isn't our job! It's the universal manager's job, and we couldnt do it no matter how hard we try. Our job is vibration. We can train it upwards, fine tune, etc. What happens is almost always out of our hands... but will ALWAYS be equal to how we feel and what we vibrate. If we want a better feeling future, we must feel a little better now before it comes. That is where our true power is, vibration. It is quite powerful.

You don't need to let go of your power over life, because you do have power. We just need to understand that our vibration is the power the fundemental aspect of our experience, the most important part of our life experience, and is what causes things to happen from here forward. Thoughts and vibration. Huge.

Thank you.