taylor1348

How can you change your genome?

4 posts in this topic

How can you change your genome?

I would like to change my genome, it's urgent for me, can anyone here help me? Teal said that it's possible and I always believed that too, but I don't know how to do that. Thank you :) 

Edited by chloe1348
  • Upvote 1

Ahoy Chloe.

I don't know to what extent you want to change, but our genes are changing every second. Most people think of them as fixed. I wonder why that idea of fixed genetics was encouraged and supported so widely? That being said there is probably a limit to what we can do at our current level, and we have to work our way up in skill and knowledge.

In my opinion the most revolutionary book is "You Are the Placebo". It is very much a progressive work and it is very grounded in the physical, observable science of genetic changes. It walks you through exactly how it works and how you can influence the process consciously. You can also watch YouTube lectures by a "Bruce Lipton" who goes through exactly the same material and is really engaging to listen to.

• Upvote 1

On 9/9/2016 at 8:43 AM, Kroge said:

Ahoy Chloe.

I don't know to what extent you want to change, but our genes are changing every second. Most people think of them as fixed. I wonder why that idea of fixed genetics was encouraged and supported so widely? That being said there is probably a limit to what we can do at our current level, and we have to work our way up in skill and knowledge.

In my opinion the most revolutionary book is "You Are the Placebo". It is very much a progressive work and it is very grounded in the physical, observable science of genetic changes. It walks you through exactly how it works and how you can influence the process consciously. You can also watch YouTube lectures by a "Bruce Lipton" who goes through exactly the same material and is really engaging to listen to.

Thank you, I will look those up! Do you know if in that book, and according to Bruce Lipton, can all of your genes be changed or only some of them?

Well I could give you the "anything is possible" speech but realistically we as a human species are not that knowledgeable about our selves and I personally think that changing the entire genome is a tall order at our current time. So whilst I believe that, ultimately, anything is possible... that doesn't mean it's likely.

Many of us know from experience that going after big changes with a mindset of desperation rarely works out how we want. The information shows that our genes respond to our thoughts and emotions, and quite simply the emotions and thought patterns related to desperation aren't going to result in profound genetic changes.

Scientifically it's hard to grasp and subsequently answer the question because of the complex way in which genes work. Ultimately it boils down to what Teal is teaching anyway; thought and emotion.