Moon Experiences

37 posts in this topic

I have had some very interesting experiences with the moon before.  

What kind of experiences have you had with the moon?

3 minutes ago, GabijaCij said:

What do you mean by interesting experiences? :)

Many different things but the most distinct being that there was a period in time-space where I would stay out very late and watch it.  It would move in semicircles towards then past me and I would walk and follow it.  Several nights in a row to a couple weeks this went on and it also remained full for the totality of those nights.  

11 minutes ago, Garnet said:

FB_IMG_1464419886336.jpg

That's a funny picture.  Every time I feel myself bouncing off the walls more than I normally am when I go outside the moon is almost always full or near it.  Its so much fun to stare at her.

One starry night, my coworker who likes to capture things with his awesome camera, brought it to work

He was capturing full solar eclipse

It was a cold winter night. Mayan sun sign was "night" - a good day to "spend some time contemplating the stars"

We spent several ours outside freezing lol

Captured beautiful images of the eclipse, planets (Mars, Saturn), and we captured a galaxy (think it was M51)

Later we loaded the pix to the computer

Next day looking at the Moon images, I found 3 dots/pixels that were arranged in an order

From image to image, they were shifted up-down-right-left, yet remained in that same relative to each other position

Ships? they are real! D

On 6/12/2016 at 10:27 PM, Garnet said:
9 hours ago, Collide said:

One starry night, my coworker who likes to capture things with his awesome camera, brought it to work

He was capturing full solar eclipse

It was a cold winter night. Mayan sun sign was "night" - a good day to "spend some time contemplating the stars"

We spent several ours outside freezing lol

Captured beautiful images of the eclipse, planets (Mars, Saturn), and we captured a galaxy (think it was M51)

Later we loaded the pix to the computer

Next day looking at the Moon images, I found 3 dots/pixels that were arranged in an order

From image to image, they were shifted up-down-right-left, yet remained in that same relative to each other position

Ships? they are real! D

Lol I believe there's definitely something interesting going on with the moon that I want to investigate.

I watch something on a practice called "drawing down the moon" it's kinda when you absorb all the moons energy and I did it on a full moon and felt amazing the next day 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Amit said:

@Yamanu what you were thinking while doing this weird experiments 

I wasn't doing experiments I was bored so I hung out outside and witnessed this phenomenon.  I wasn't really thinking I was just outside at night alone and I noticed how beautiful then moon looks.  Soon after the first couple minutes I stared at her she began moving in semicircles and I would just stare till she reached me then past me and follow her walking.  I wasn't thinking anything but while following the moon the only thing that mattered was following her.  I eventually broke out of this trance when I realized I'd ventures too deep into a strangers backyard following her.  After that there were more nights where I followed her in other directions as well. All those nights the moon was full and there was literally nobody outside at all besides me.  

Now that I know about my pineal gland I know that I may have been experiencing an energetic anomaly and I found out through human design that I'm a reflector so I'm governed more by the moon than the sun like ordinary people.  I found out something else interesting.  I was born on the night of a Full Moon.  

Believe me I've experienced far more peculiar things with the moon and in life with other things.

Edited by Yamanu
Misspelling

1 hour ago, Courtney said:

I watch something on a practice called "drawing down the moon" it's kinda when you absorb all the moons energy and I did it on a full moon and felt amazing the next day 

The full moon captures me when I see it I get stuck in place and I can move but I won't it takes a couple minutes sometimes longer depending on whether or not I was doing anything.

2 hours ago, Courtney said:
21 minutes ago, Amit said:

Thats interesting...

Hypothalamus in the part of the brain connected to moon  and thalamus is the sun as i have read somewhere

Where do you live bdw? we need to warn the neighbours! This is concerning because on another forum there was a complaint of burglars

And i hope you dont practice it on the sun...???

I love staring at the sun too especially at midday when its the brightest it looks like White Medallion with a golden aura streaking across it.  

The funniest part about those moon experiences was that I'm terrified of the dark and I didn't know the area well I was just visiting yet I for some reason when I looked at the moon felt protected or at least that it was worth the risk.  

6 hours ago, Amit said:

20th june is the full moon...lets see if i get any experience like you

I wouldn't shoot for someone else's experience you'll just end up missing what's happening right in front of you that way.  

I've had many moon experiences as well as sun experiences but besides the one I mentioned they only came after I payed distinct attention to the Sun and Moon for prolonged periods of time-space.

Or perhaps that was when I became aware.

Edited by Yamanu
Left out words

I will also do it for prolonged periods...you think you are the only one...

Having plenty of spare time ??

9 hours ago, Amit said:
29 minutes ago, Amit said:
30 minutes ago, Amit said:
33 minutes ago, Amit said:

I will also do it for prolonged periods...you think you are the only one...

Having plenty of spare time ??

Lol I don't have time as time is only measurements of movement through space.  

I hope your not pulling your own leg cause you could be doing something more productive than being on here wasting energy not believing.

At least I know I like doing dope shit not just sitting around doubting other people.