MorganMellas

Gathering with kids and healthy food!

6 posts in this topic

Gathering with kids and healthy food!

Hello Everyone!

I would love to connect and create a regular gathering--perhaps every month or every other month--to have a healthy potluck dinner with children.  I have a desire to create a group where the children grow up and play together and the adults love and support one another.  I would love to connect with like minded people!  Please reach out to me!

More about me: Hi! I'm Morgan Rose (www.morganmellas.com).  I have two young daughters, two pups and a fiancé (www.tufflove.live).  I am a Functional Medicine practitioner, Metaphysical Anatomy facilitator and Completion Process facilitator.  We practice Hand in Hand parenting.

I would LOVE to create a community of like minded people where the children can grow up together and the adults can love and support one another.  Please reach out to me via email morganmellas@gmail.com or via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/morganmellas.

I would love to create healthy dinner/potluck gatherings.  We live in Calabasas in the surrounding Los Angeles, California area.  We're happy to travel!

Edited by MorganMellas
  • Upvote 1

Hello, Morgan!  Thank you for reaching out.

I don't have any children (though your idea sounds inspired!), but I would love the opportunity to connect with others in the area, in whatever manner that may be.  I am based out of Claremont, but would also be willing to travel. : )

Best wishes!

• Upvote 1

Hi Morgan Just added you on FB,are you still doing these meetups? I do not have kids would I still be allowed? I am also intrested in completion process services and or help with medical ailments.  

Hi Everyone! 

Of course, I would love for us all to coordinate and create an event.  I am in the process of moving house in the next few weeks.  I would be able to host a gathering in Calabasas in late June if we want to create something there.  

Majin, I would be happy to chat about CP!  Please reach out to me through email...morganmellas@gmail.com

xx

Best wishes,

M