Micah

Parallel Universe?

4 posts in this topic

Parallel Universe?

Is it just me or is this a parallel Universe hick-up? Check it out.....

Since when was this the definition of "Spiritualism"? 

Spiritualism is a belief that spirits of the dead have both the ability and the inclination to communicate with the living. The afterlife, or "spirit world", is seen by spiritualists, not as a static place, but as one in which spirits continue to evolve. These two beliefs: that contact with spirits is possible, and that spirits are more advanced than humans, leads spiritualists to a third belief, that spirits are capable of providing useful knowledge aboutmoral and ethical issues, as well as about the nature of God.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiritualism

~AND~

A system of belief or religious practice based on supposed communication with the spirits of the dead, especially through mediums.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/spiritualism

All of this is real and a beautiful thing.  I've been to many through my dreamtime.  And have been to such places multiple times.

And even lived there for a while, somtimes even just for a day, but i am aware of everything, but also feel much more whole in those places.

• Upvote 1

I ran into a Spiritualist church years ago that was organized around a few sensitive members who could read the spirits of your ancestors who surrounded you and communicate with them for and about you. I was impressed with what they shared at that time but didn't feel much desire to join as the culture was very much that of a Christian denomination just one that accepted and incorporated communication with spirits into their worship. Quite different from today's spiritual movement that is much more diffuse and personal as opposed to being organized, dogmatic and hierarchical.

• Upvote 1