Kikipocodot

Yup

8 posts in this topic

I can't deal with my emotional problems, so I can't make progress and grow. I don't want to deal with my problems because I'm scared to and I just don't want to feel them. I feel the potential to grow but I'm afraid to take that risk.

Edited by Kikipocodot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Acknowledging that you have emotional problems is already a big step. I don't know why you think you can't grow from this. You just did :)

What do you mean you're scared and don't want to feel them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Acknowledging that you have emotional problems is already a big step. I don't know why you think you can't grow from this. You just did :)

What do you mean you're scared and don't want to feel them?

 

I don't know. I I'm just afraid to feel scared, unhappy, unfulfilled, etc. But if I can't feel through that then I can't progress

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kikipocodot said:

I don't know. I I'm just afraid to feel scared, unhappy, unfulfilled, etc. But if I can't feel through that then I can't progress

So, if you run away from it... does that make you feel happy and fulfilled?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Garnet said:

So, if you run away from it... does that make you feel happy and fulfilled?

No. I still feel stressed.

I feel like I just want to hurt myself because I have no other way to get it out.

Edited by Kikipocodot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do you want that you are not able to get it? Or that no one able to give it? Is it very difficult to achieve? A real progress is we get what we need in the moment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Kikipocodot said:

No. I still feel stressed.

See, that's why it doesn't matter.

26 minutes ago, Kikipocodot said:

 

I feel like I just want to hurt myself because I have no other way to get it out.

If you keep doing the same thing over and over again the same way, expecting different result.... what do you think your chances are? 

Try something new. There's always more than one way.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now