Garnet

Does anyone have a gym membership?

5 posts in this topic

I've recently purchased a family membership at the local gym. After one month of swimming at the pool, i am thinking it's time to move in into the weight room. Instructor guidence is included with the membership, but my schedule doesn't allow me to take advantage of it. 

Does anyone have advice where do i start? This metal equipment looks a bit scary and intimidating. Plus all the people there look like they already know what they're doing and I am not...

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Garnet said:

I've recently purchased a family membership at the local gym. After one month of swimming at the pool, i am thinking it's time to move in into the weight room. Instructor guidence is included with the membership, but my schedule doesn't allow me to take advantage of it. 

Does anyone have advice where do i start? This metal equipment looks a bit scary and intimidating. Plus all the people there look like they already know what they're doing and I am not...

Carry a gun, and ask somebody for help. . .

3 hours ago, JiantDwarph said:

Carry a gun, and ask somebody for help. . .

Lol

For some reason when i take out my glock 45 everybody runs away. After my husband it's the only metal i trust.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Trinity Anderson said:

perhaps start with the "baby" weights. 

My glock weights more than that :D

20 hours ago, Trinity Anderson said:

Do you prefer strength increases or aesthetic increases? 

Aesthetic.

5 hours ago, PROFIT said:

. It would be a good idea to purchase your own and work out at home first. I have my own, and they are a great investment. I prefer them over the machines tbh.

Yes, you're right about that!