Adrian3035

Did Annunaki created us?

5 posts in this topic

Based on all the available evidence... probably. Our anthropological evidence intersects with the textual and physical evidence pretty well. So we can say that this is a very solid theory and in my humble opinion it is the most solid anthropological theory we have ever had. This is a conclusion that I am forced to accept due to the overwhelming evidence. However I believe, again based on the evidence, that we have but a fraction of a percent of the total information. We really are in a dark age that is only just, and I stress only just, starting to become even slightly enlightened. In cold mathematical terms we know nothing about our history.

The Annunaki were described as giants, at least 8 feet tall but perhaps larger as well. Not to be confused with their hybrid descendents which could be very large in size and have double rows of teeth, six fingers and toes. I am unsure why their descendents could be so large when the Annunaki themselves were described as giants but not ridiculously massive like some of these skeletons that have been found. Like I said, we really know nothing about what's gone on here.

They also probably weren't strictly dark-skinned however their race (which has nothing to do with colour anywhere on the body) could have been anything. They're attributed to Caucasoid the most but there's not enough precise detail of their facial features to indicate this as a certainty, however it's a strong possibility. They could also have had different races/ethnicities between them. Many were described as pale and bearded, and light eyes. We resemble them but they might not resemble us. 

By the way I have been thinking about race and how it relates to our alien origins. I have little doubt that certain African ethnicities which resemble the pictures above have some strong alien basis for their looks. HUGE almond-shaped eyes which no other ethnicity really has, not even all African ethnicities. Very striking jawline. On close insepction it's not pointy but it's very jutted. And with that we see also very, very symmetrical mouth shapes, slightly thinner than other African ethnicities. Also a very pointed nose, resembling Caucasoid but very much distinctive with its own shape. It's a totally unique feature set.

All the above screams "Royal features". And royal = what? Possibly Annunaki, possibly some other species. Either way I have no trouble looking at some human facial features and they look as if their skull has been particularly carved. I see strong humanoid features, I do not see strong primate features. No human has a primate skull. This fact alone makes "other" humanoid influence a considerable reality.

I believe that each race had differing alien influences, perhaps even several. That's why we have such extremes of physical differences. Some people are closer to the original alien stock than others. We're all mostly mixed in some way, but it seems that some people inherit more particular features which give us strong indications. What we do not know is the "how" and the "why" and the "when" and so many other questions. So at this point we can only speculate based on what little we can see.

On 9/7/2016 at 8:42 AM, Adrian3035 said:

Did Annunaki created us?

Hi guys 

Did annunaki created us?  Is it true? Who are they? How do they look like? Do they look like this

anunnaki 1.jpg

It's complicated. Enki created the first three (meta) humans as a paradigm for the 3 elements of water (fish), air (eagle), earth (ox). I was one of the the three. We were all identicle and had brown skin closer to the color of the dude on the bottom right.

The Annunaki were an ancient civilization on planet Nibiru. They were offshoots of Anu who was perfect. I was Anu and incarnated into Marduk and eventually Jesus. They were sent to Earth for Enlil and Enki (his brother) to "work things out" from what I understand, but from my understanding there was already modern  man who were dark black and variations of later primates on Earth. (This is my personal take though, but it's not set in stone. Many people say their in-fighting is what  caused the destruction of the dinasaurs). The Annunaki created  pets and servants by genetically altering the creatures. This is why Moshe who was Enlil experiencing reality from the level of Haya in Kabbalah, was told by Yahweh who is (usually) Enlil experiencing reality from the level of Yehida in Kabbalah, told him to create a law that outlaws interbreeding and grafting. The insensitivity of creating "abominations" or formations that are not a direct byproduct of the Universe's NATURALLY evolved creations (of Infinitely Divine Love), did something to the heart (while in a body) to become impure, manipulative, power hungry, and hateful.

This was probably a major cause for the downfall of the Annunaki and a direct cause for the destruction of the Atlantians.

Edited by John Flores

There is an elaborate, incredibly complex and awfully detailed record of channeling information about the seeding of humanity. To summarize one understanding is that Gaia, a 7th Dimensional aspect of Earth had a influential "Star Gate" within the center of it's light being. The 5th Dimensional resonating Earth, known as Tara was infiltrated with disharmonious philosophy and soul collectives who ultimately tried to "steal" the Star Gate by sabotaging Tara's dimensional core. These spiritual devices harassed the core's energy like a generator and they sent a reverse polarity into the core and caused the planet to literally shatter. This caused the Souls to lose their home and their connection to self and their energy dropped to the lowest resonating dimensional properties. The area was reestablished as a rescue operation for lost souls in the 3rd Dimension and our Solar System was forged as safe haven to allow souls to reascend to their higher, original frequencies. The Annunaki, hundreds of millions of years later, sought to utilize these lost souls for their own nefarious needs and began to intermingle in the energy matrix of 3rd Dimensional Earth... so on and so forth

Deane, Ashayana. Voyagers: The Sleeping Abductees ; Volume 1 of the Emerald Covenant CDT-Plate Translations. Columbus, NC: Wild Flower, 2001. Print.

It's an excellent and incredibly interesting book if you're interested in some deep, thorough Soul politics.