Sign in to follow this  
Jaihoon

Breathing

5 posts in this topic

Breathing

Hello everyone , iv read the completion process love it!, teal mentioned deliberate breathing during the completion process, i prefer deep breathing from the mouth would that matter ?

Whatever works for you is what matters. Most people emphasize nose-breathing for various reasons. But we have two air holes so... use whichever one feels right in the moment. There is no reigning doctrine to adhere to. Just whatever works for the individual.

• Upvote 1

thanks for the input !:)

I tend to deep breath deliberatly while doing the completion process untrigered , this helps me to bring up my unintergrated feelings faster than just casual breathing. Any one else do the same ?

My breathing goes all over the place when I'm releasing stuff. It becomes very deep but can also go very quick like breath of fire. If you know about Holotropic Breathing which is basically psychedelic breathing, you can see how it makes sense to follow the breath and its natural changes as it shifts through different patterns which are the most suitable for the situation. The only constant is that breathing shouldn't be too forced, it should feel like a natural flow.