Treesarestill

Add me on facebook?

Recommended Posts

@Treesarestill I hope that you get to connect with some awesome people on this website. If you ever want to talk about being an Empath or just anything else concerning your path to enlightenment /spirituality or just anything feel free to msg me on here or fb no matter the time and I will respond promptly. Again, thank you for the fb add!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i tried to avoid facebook because i have a nosey family and its huge too, so i don't add people who are friends with them either. I'm Alex Martinez on there, same picture that i have here, i don't know which one you are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Micah said:

@Treesarestill thank you! You are beautiful btw 

 

 

1 hour ago, Micah said:

@Treesarestill I hope that you get to connect with some awesome people on this website. If you ever want to talk about being an Empath or just anything else concerning your path to enlightenment /spirituality or just anything feel free to msg me on here or fb no matter the time and I will respond promptly. Again, thank you for the fb add!

Thank you!! I hope so too @Micah

3 minutes ago, Alex7 said:

i tried to avoid facebook because i have a nosey family and its huge too, so i don't add people who are friends with them either. I'm Alex Martinez on there, same picture that i have here, i don't know which one you are.

Im the one with a black t-shirt and I have a bun.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey I couldn't find you on FB, but you can add me, I'm from colorado!

Anyone on this thread can add me as well, I'm pretty new to facebook and it would be nice to have some more friends :D

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Tessa Rae said:

Hey I couldn't find you on FB, but you can add me, I'm from colorado!

Anyone on this thread can add me as well, I'm pretty new to facebook and it would be nice to have some more friends :D

 

Hey i couldnt find you on facebook either, what's your name on facebook?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Tessa Rae said:

Anyone on this thread can add me as well, I'm pretty new to facebook and it would be nice to have some more friends :D

 

There is a whole bunch of Tessa Rae's on FB.  Wanna add me instead?  Amazawa Sha. I am the only one on FB. :)

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Amazawa omg I love your crystals :000<3

 

 @Treesarestill @Marco Battista

crap hahaha ok so I guess I"m like the 500th Tessa Rae lol :) mannnn I changed my name because a tessarae is a piece in a mosaic and I thought that was like a beautiful metaphor of our human experience 8] I guess I"m not the only one who liked it haha

https://www.facebook.com/tessa.rae.581

^^ Hey if you guys post links it's much easier to find you! I'm getting lost searching for y'all ;P

Edited by Tessa Rae
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.