Treesarestill

Add me on facebook?

16 posts in this topic

@Treesarestill I hope that you get to connect with some awesome people on this website. If you ever want to talk about being an Empath or just anything else concerning your path to enlightenment /spirituality or just anything feel free to msg me on here or fb no matter the time and I will respond promptly. Again, thank you for the fb add!

i tried to avoid facebook because i have a nosey family and its huge too, so i don't add people who are friends with them either. I'm Alex Martinez on there, same picture that i have here, i don't know which one you are.

1 hour ago, Micah said:

@Treesarestill thank you! You are beautiful btw 

1 hour ago, Micah said:

@Treesarestill I hope that you get to connect with some awesome people on this website. If you ever want to talk about being an Empath or just anything else concerning your path to enlightenment /spirituality or just anything feel free to msg me on here or fb no matter the time and I will respond promptly. Again, thank you for the fb add!

Thank you!! I hope so too @Micah

3 minutes ago, Alex7 said:

i tried to avoid facebook because i have a nosey family and its huge too, so i don't add people who are friends with them either. I'm Alex Martinez on there, same picture that i have here, i don't know which one you are.

Im the one with a black t-shirt and I have a bun.

• Upvote 1

Hey I couldn't find you on FB, but you can add me, I'm from colorado!

Anyone on this thread can add me as well, I'm pretty new to facebook and it would be nice to have some more friends :D

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Tessa Rae said:

Hey I couldn't find you on FB, but you can add me, I'm from colorado!

Anyone on this thread can add me as well, I'm pretty new to facebook and it would be nice to have some more friends :D

Hey i couldnt find you on facebook either, what's your name on facebook?

14 hours ago, Tessa Rae said:

There is a whole bunch of Tessa Rae's on FB.  Wanna add me instead?  Amazawa Sha. I am the only one on FB. :)

• Upvote 1

@Amazawa omg I love your crystals :000<3

@Treesarestill @Marco Battista

crap hahaha ok so I guess I"m like the 500th Tessa Rae lol :) mannnn I changed my name because a tessarae is a piece in a mosaic and I thought that was like a beautiful metaphor of our human experience 8] I guess I"m not the only one who liked it haha

https://www.facebook.com/tessa.rae.581

^^ Hey if you guys post links it's much easier to find you! I'm getting lost searching for y'all ;P

Edited by Tessa Rae
  • Upvote 1