Guest amy f

Supression and expression

7 posts in this topic

Guest amy f

For a while I feel this burning anger underneath that just won't be released. I try express it but it's still here after all this time of feeling it. I sit down, I feel it, my body feels an urge to physically do something as I just can't sit still as the rage and anger takes over my body. I cry because of the frustration. This strange thing happens after experiencing my anger. My body goes into a state of relaxation or weakness where I just can't move I'm so weak physically. but my anger is still felt so deeply. Almost like being paralysed but your trying your best to move. It's beyond frustrating. Why would my body relax or get so weak when I'm so angry? It's torture. I'm not the type to harm a fly. I dont feel an urge to harm any living thing. I am just angry and I don't know how to express it. I'm afraid for my health as I  cant tell if I'm still suppressing. I have allowed myself to feel the feeling of anger but it's never ending. Please help me understand what's going on I really don't think I can take anymore 

Edited by amy f

Dear Amy, over the last 2 months i am reading your messages, i just feel you. And it makes me feel terrible and helpless asking myself how can i help you? Please try to find some channel to communicate with anyone nearby or a very close one. Share all your feelings one on one. Linda goodman says 'Love can erase all karma'. You are a good person and very sensitive and intelligent too. Sit with yourself and see what is lacking and let us know. Take care and let someone take care of you.

43 minutes ago, amy f said:

For a while I feel this burning anger underneath that just won't be released. I try express it but it's still here after all this time of feeling it. I sit down, I feel it, my body feels an urge to physically do something as I just can't sit still as the rage and anger takes over my body. I cry because of the frustration. This strange thing happens after experiencing my anger. My body goes into a state of relaxation or weakness where I just can't move I'm so weak physically. but my anger is still felt so deeply. Almost like being paralysed but your trying your best to move. It's beyond frustrating. Why would my body relax or get so weak when I'm so angry? It's torture. I'm not the type to harm a fly. I dont feel an urge to harm any living thing. I am just angry and I don't know how to express it. I'm afraid for my health as I  cant tell if I'm still suppressing. I have allowed myself to feel the feeling of anger but it's never ending. Please help me understand what's going on I really don't think I can take anymore 

Amy,

Have you tried to follow the Completion Process with your anger?  Usually we are triggered to feel a certain emotion because we have repressed a painful trauma from the past, likely somewhere from conception to age 8.  To get rid of the trigger, the underlying root trauma must be resolved.  That is why Teal created the Completion Process.

Please consider reading her book and giving it a try.  Reach out if you would like some assistance. 

I usually write in my journal and ask my higher self questions or drive and record myself expressing myself out loud and I can see myself from a outside perspective, not just in my head with an idea of who I am, but a better understanding. I get that the goal is to be in alignment and just be ourselves and the energy will flow, but its hard, or maybe I make it hard and over think, but I just find it hard to be me and express fully around people. my inside is like just do it, so you can move past that fear, sort of like once you do the thing that you call fear it becomes nothing, it was all in your head. just express whatever emotion and it will go away, but if you suppress it it gets bigger, but it will always exist in this human experience, when you're not allowed to express it, that's a problem. feel everything, not just happy, even though happy seems to be the goal for some people, the other emotions are still there and will come back.

at 3:30 is when he talks about allowing emotion, it would work with any emotion.

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, amy f said:

amy f, please allow this feeling to play out fully, even when it seems to have no end. You don't have to do anything, just feel whatever it is you feel. It can and will end eventually but because these feelings have been present with us for a long time and have been neglected this whole time, they are quite substantial and they really need our attention to be placed on them for a time. I know, this process can be lengthy sometimes, but it is a healing process.

Allow me to tip you off to something which I know to be true for myself: all pain is finite. It has a limit. What does this practically mean? The more pain you feel, the more is being released, the more healing is taking place, and the less it will hurt every moment thereafter. Whenever you feel pain you are releasing it; if you continue with it it will reach its limit. I hope this resonates as true and brings comfort, because it was a huge stepping stone for me. The aim here is to launch directly into that pain and see yourself and know yourself without needing to flinch. There have been times when my mind was screaming out to stop feeling because the ice cold pain hurt so much that it could be damaging. Know that no damage is possible when all you're doing is seeing yourself as you are.

Healing hurts, it is true. But accept another tip from me: pain is not in itself a real thing. What do you think this could mean? Pain is a self-created illusion but that doesn't mean it isn't real. WHY is it self-created? Just to fuck us over? No. It is self-created to get our attention.

Think of pain like a glitter that your mind creates. It is annoying and ugly but it grabs your attention because your attention is needed. That is all that pain truly is. It has a specific purpose. If you can allow as much as possible for your pain to be seen, which is the entire function of pain, you will have fulfilled its purpose and then pain will no longer be pain. Pain will simply be sensation. This I promise. Learning to let go and allow takes practise, because we have been told that letting go and allowing is dangerous and scary and just opening ourselves up to catastrophe. Even if you don't think this directly, this is what our culture thinks, so it is deep within all of us. That's why we suffer. I promise the pain can feel like something else entirely if you embrace it.