Keeper

Do you think E.Ts are highly evolved and spiritual?

8 posts in this topic

More enlighten and we primitive by comparison? Even the "bad" ones are more advanced

Edited by Keeper
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Keeper said:

More enlighten and we primitive by comparison? Even the "bad" ones

I think there are ones who are even more primitive than we are and there are highly advanced ones and all of them who are like several hundered years more advanced are highly spiritual also living in other dimensions and there are no bad ones not even by our definition there might be some who would like to extinguish mankind in future but i would not consider that bad since our kind sadly is very primitive and does not seem to be able to evolve above the ego because our society is build up of egos that will never get out of control. Though i dont necessarily think that our kind is particularly bad because we do a whole lot of expansion for source in a way that more advanced cultures would not be able to.

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Keeper said:

I do, I think some are way past the finding out what god is stage. and see it as more of a truth and not a faith or religion, they're just aware of the laws, they probably wouldn't call it "spiritual" its just a level of awareness. we have to connect on a individual level to our own higher self to get connected again, but we're not there as a whole yet, they are I think, we have like a split of physical and spiritual and both are true, but they contradict each other, so its like what's true... its different and subjective from where we are now. they probably see us as babies lol just waiting.

• Upvote 2

That depends how you define "spiritual", which is a very vague word.

In my research I've come across speakers saying things like "spiritual concepts", "spiritual principles" and such when referring to alien technologies. What does this tell us?

You do not have to be spiritually evolved to use spiritual principles. Think about that. Mankind is already doing it. Our technology is way, way ahead of our actual cultural development. Many of our advanced technologies are already based on reverse-engineering of alien technology (either present or ancient). That incredible leap forward we've been having for the past 100+ years? Not advancements. DISCOVERIES. We're so used to hearing repeated "facts" that we never stop to question them or their true backstory (because remember whatever we hear is just some form of story). Our technological progress makes no sense at all, not historically and not presently. But once you look at evidence, pertaining to ET's, it all fits.

So could "really bad" aliens exit (like us) ? Absolutely. But are those aliens visiting us, or have they ever visited us, or will they ever visit us? No idea.

If you look into evidence about the ancient world, we can see some descriptions of alien behaviours. Some of them didn't appear nice at all, although they are always regarded as spiritually developed and technologically superior, and as having "spiritual" powers. I'm unsure if I would want to meet one of these. Their legacy is what we're living today, by the way.

• Upvote 2

On 06/09/2016 at 2:36 PM, Keeper said:

what do you mean by highly evolved and what do you mean by spiritual?

is their idea of spiritual the same as our idea of spiritual and if not, which one is true?

and what is advanced? if us and them would happen to go in different directions, which one would be considered more advanced?

anyway, what you believe is what populates your world and you get to live in it.

When I say spiritual, I mean a way or a practice getting closer to god or source, peace, love and oneness you know? And because of their good behavior the communities were able to advance, creating new things (inventions), growing and evolving as a whole instead of killing and plundering each other...

The western civilization is crumbling like the roman empire once did, like all major empires did actually, but the whole world is involved this time. Going right back to the dark ages once again if fireballs rain down the earth. There is a lesson that all beings must learn to have an enduring and lasting civilization, and it's simple: As ye sow so shall reap. Also called the law of cause & effect.

On 9/6/2016 at 2:36 PM, Keeper said:

More enlighten and we primitive by comparison? Even the "bad" ones are more advanced

Potentially. The way I see it, ETs our ourselves but evolved thousands upon thousands of years to a time in the future when we have time travel...

The Pleadians and Arcturians are very spiritually evolved, I believe. Some of them definitely understand that there's more to this life than what we see physically. The vibes I get from Pleadians is one of healing/conscious creation... The vibes I get from the Arcturians is one of transcendence, a light, floating sort of feeling.

I don't really feel the same way about the Greys though. Supposedly, the greys want to perform experiments on humans because the greys fucked up their own DNA so their species is now on the brink of extinction. The greys to me are a potential future for us if we keep eating GMO foods. The vibes I get from them are wanting to control others; it feels like nails on a chalkboard. I think they are the fate of most of humanity if they fail to realize that the only real control we have is over ourselves.

Someone once said that they believe Aliens don't give a shit about us. I don't see it that way, though. The way I see it, they're us in the future. Even if they really badly want to interfere with our timeline, doing so could delete themselves from existence; so they just instead do their little crop circles, which really don't change our own lives directly...

• Upvote 1