4 posts in this topic

if we could create a society with no rules but also without it becoming a complete mess, what would be the way?

also,i was wondering... if such a society existed... would it serve the expantion of the universe ,or the complete opposite?  or maybe another kind of trauma will be created then? 

Edited by rahafgh
  • Upvote 1

( Before I say anything, I'd like to point out that by virtue of making a law, you make a crime, or if you raise a shield, it creates the very threat.  Teal herself mentions this alot.  and she's not the only one i hear this from and it makes total sense )

- Well, I can say that by going to a place to find zen, you in fact empower the opposite..  Which is why we need absolute and unconditional presence with a person, place or thing.  And ALOT of ridiculous laws have people sneaking around or trying to obey their government but their body betrays them. 

( age of consent and the many loopholes many countries have for example.  And tagging along with saying what a young person or even like how people talk about an animals intelligence and even measuring their sentience to their own, and that's usually the bad ego talking, the one that isn't serving to benefit you as a whole.

But about the young again.  they have virtually no rights, and therefor get more dictation by media and their family, despite all that, they find their own way most of the time.  even then.  every person grows at their own rate, and by enforcing certain laws certainly effect a great portion of youth today that cannot cope with virtually anything or anyone.  )

(the usage of certain plant matter, much of which have been a part of a more ancient way of living and not in the way quite a few people do today with no idea what it even is and how it should be used to properly benefit an individual )

They have these ridiculous laws because they  don't know how to deal with anybody, specially many prisons still try to punish people into wellness.. Some even spoil their prisoners.. That in itself could do some good, but depending on the person, the action needed to be taken is different. 

Everything serves the expansion of the universe.  you've got to gain more perspective and try to think outside of the box a bit more, otherwise you will only see one or a certain few angles when you have to look from all angles to make a more rounded decision!

• Upvote 1

That is why this place is not a safe place otherwise it would not support peoples expansion :)

You are not here to feel safe, you can go feel that with your choice friends. Triggers are important.

a society without rules or regulations would be a reflection of the people it comprises of. The higher the vibration the less rules. I don't think anarchy works unless the people in that system are at a super high level. I think the process should be working on the people themselves and letting the rules or lack there or reflect that