Aurora11

Anybody with Sun in Virgo with Pisces rising?

14 posts in this topic

Not I, but I have a best friend who is a Pisces Sun and Rising and has Virgo moon. 

I have another friend who is Pisces sun and Moon and is Aries rising. 

• Like 1

On 06.09.2016 at 2:08 AM, Aurora11 said:

I am a Virgo sun sign, and my moon sign and rising sign are both Pisces.

I feel so torn between the two extremes of analytical and earthy Virgo and emphatic ethereal Pisces.

Anybody like me?  

You feel so torn between two extremes... Me too. I don't have virgo sun and pisces rising. But I have an opposition between my sun and rising sign as well. That's why you feel torn. I am similar to you in at least that way. 
Interestingly enough.. Yesterday there was full moon eclipse in Pisces, opposing sun in virgo :) It must have affected you intensely.

https://cafeastrology.com/natal/sunascendantaspects.html Look at the "Sun opposition Ascendant" part, and maybe you'll relate to it.
By the way, a lot of influential psychologists were born with sun opposing their ascendant. Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud are examples. It makes sense, since they need somebody other than themselves to find themselves with this placement.

Edited by Elif
  • Upvote 1

On 9/17/2016 at 1:20 AM, Elif said:

You feel so torn between two extremes... Me too. I don't have virgo sun and pisces rising. But I have an opposition between my sun and rising sign as well. That's why you feel torn. I am similar to you in at least that way. 
Interestingly enough.. Yesterday there was full moon eclipse in Pisces, opposing sun in virgo :) It must have affected you intensely.

https://cafeastrology.com/natal/sunascendantaspects.html Look at the "Sun opposition Ascendant" part, and maybe you'll relate to it.
By the way, a lot of influential psychologists were born with sun opposing their ascendant. Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud are examples. It makes sense, since they need somebody other than themselves to find themselves with this placement.

Thank you so much.  

Upon reading "Sun opposition Ascendant" in the link, I came to realize that one of my deepest wounds involves the lack of understanding & misunderstanding on the part of my parents.  And I cried a lot.

Most of time, I feel like there's nobody in this whole universe who can even remotely imagine or understand what I am going through, but I desperately want to be understood, so desperately.

Since both the ascendant and moon signs are Pisces, I not only understand (by my Virgo analytic mind) but also deeply empathize with others to the degree that I lose my boundaries, but nobody does that for me....

It seems so unfair.

Thanks again.

• Upvote 1

@Aurora11 So not only ASC is opposing your sun sign; but moon is opposing your sun sign too. It is not the greatest placement I can tell you that. But you can reap the benefits of this contrast in your adulthood. Any time we see an opposition in birth chart, we see childhood contrast.

Have you ever tried directly asking to be understood? Be like "I want you to try in order to understand me, not judge or anything. Put yourself in my shoes; with my past."

11 hours ago, Aurora11 said:

Most of time, I feel like there's nobody in this whole universe who can even remotely imagine or understand what I am going through, but I desperately want to be understood, so desperately.

Since you haven't had understanding in your life... You have nothing to lose asking this from people. They either accept it or not. At least you'll trying for it. There will be people who can understand you to a degree, and then there will be others that understand you deeply. You have to give it a try.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Elif said:

@Aurora11 So not only ASC is opposing your sun sign; but moon is opposing your sun sign too. It is not the greatest placement I can tell you that. But you can reap the benefits of this contrast in your adulthood. Any time we see an opposition in birth chart, we see childhood contrast.

Have you ever tried directly asking to be understood? Be like "I want you to try in order to understand me, not judge or anything. Put yourself in my shoes; with my past."

Since you haven't had understanding in your life... You have nothing to lose asking this from people. They either accept it or not. At least you'll trying for it. There will be people who can understand you to a degree, and then there will be others that understand you deeply. You have to give it a try.

Thanks, Elif

I don't see how I can reap the benefits of this contrast, because I've been suffering for so long and I am already over the certain age.  I wish I had known Teal earlier, much earlier, which possibly could have changed my life.

Anyway, thanks to you, I dig up an old wound, and this is a progress.

I think I will definitely have to talk to a therapist soon, but I doubt that I can find a therapist who is well versed in astrology and metaphysics.

BTW, how can I directly reply to you, like you did, instead of quoting you?

Again, thank you so much. 

27 minutes ago, Elif said:

Thanks, Elif

I don't see how I can reap the benefits of this contrast, because I've been suffering for so long and I am already over the certain age.  I wish I had known Teal earlier, much earlier, which possibly could have changed my life.

I think I will definitely have to talk to a therapist soon, but I doubt that I can find a therapist who is well versed in astrology and metaphysics.

5 hours ago, Aurora11 said:

Thanks, Elif

You write @(my nickname). That's how you reply. 
I'm sure you are in the process of getting the benefits of your contrast. Every day is a journey to a better place, relative to past.

I am also Virgo sun sign, and my moon sign and rising sign are both Virgo

I don't feel torn most of the times I think I can count those days on one single hand.

My favorite site is http://www.astrosofa.com 

Apart of astrology, knowing oneself is the most important part saving you from a therapist. Finding one who is about astrology won't be easy.

On 2/18/2017 at 2:59 PM, johnyboy said:

I am also Virgo sun sign, and my moon sign and rising sign are both Virgo

I don't feel torn most of the times I think I can count those days on one single hand.

My favorite site is http://www.astrosofa.com 

Apart of astrology, knowing oneself is the most important part saving you from a therapist. Finding one who is about astrology won't be easy.

Since neither your ascendant nor moon opposes your sun sign, why do you feel torn at all, even in those few days?

It's understandable for you to say "Finding one who is about astrology won't be easy,"

but do not EVER assume you understand what I have been going through or someone like me whose sun sign is opposed by both the ascendant and the moon.

Knowing yourself is the most important part in many areas of anybody's life, not just "saving you from a therapist"

Hello, I am Virgo/ Pisces Rising and my moon is in Aries. I feel things so deeply and then I need to analyze the feelings. I live in my head and my heart all the time. I am so grateful not to be alone. I can so identify with you. 

• Like 1

Hey! I am a Virgo Sun and Pisces Moon & Rising. It can be a bit of an extreme combination but also very powerful if you use your energies in the correct way! Remember you are not your experiences or past these things don't have to define you any longer. I also had many family issues growing up especially with my mother but I chose to move past them and accept myself I realise. Now that my unique combo is quite great for intuitive healing work. If you ever need someone  talk to feel free to connect! 

• Like 1

Its great connecting and comparing notes, I am a Virgo Sun and Pisces ascendant Aries moon.

Age 52, Yes to being able to see both sides of everything and childhood abuse and issues with bonding with parents. I always thought I was hiding my true Pisces me, I feel better that, I know I am just that both Pisces and Virgo. I think it has kept me balanced. But its true I have hooked people up to be lovers, friends, associates and then I ditch to be secluded in my little world where I like it. Limelight not so fond of I thought it was called being humble, and yes I had too, many many times fight the Ego. With Virgo in 7th, I don't feel like I need relationships? This could be it has something to do with Uranus and Pluto conjunct my sun, not sure. Anyone  else :)

47 minutes ago, oshan said:

Its great connecting and comparing notes...

... and then I ditch to be secluded in my little world where I like it. Limelight not so fond of I thought it was called being humble, and yes I had too, many many times fight the Ego. ...

Hey @oshan - I would rather think of Astological signs as simply background checking -just like a litmus paper can confirm the presence of a chemical, your signs are simply allowing you to see if you are on course or not. The way you are putting all this is as though you have no free will of your own. If that's the case Teal will have episodes in Ask Teal for you.
But when you say "I'm like this and I'm like that" its playing the victim. You are more than that but you just haven't realised it yet. And that's totally understandable, given the opening up earlier about your life. But it isn't all because of your signs - they just show predisposition that you are born with and utilise or not; just like you choosing to be born to a particular set of parents, your particular planetary alignment determines your skill set. It's what you do with the gifts you have that counts - don't forget that. Teal's latest 'Ask Teal' is on finding your subconscious life commitment - have fun trying it!!

Hope this helps
crystal Rob

Edited by Crystal Rob
speed of light again
  • Upvote 1

Hi, I’m also Sun in Virgo  and moon Pisces! But my rising is Cancer. :) I can relate fir sure though, what’s your Venus? I’m curious I’m Venus Scorpio! 

Ill check out your site, my two favourite are Cafe Astrology. And Chani Horoscope