GabijaCij

Today I'm Grateful For....

38 posts in this topic

Wow, that is awesome, Stephanie!:D I am grateful today for the 365 days of self-love article, I am implementing it as often as I can think to and I can literally feel my unwanted weight melting away more and more every day without effort or strain! Making the choices that feel right, feels amazing! I am also grateful for my beautiful daughters, my husband's first wonderful attempts at actually meeting their needs, the sun shining into my room this morning and warming me, this wonderful website, my lungs breathing for me, my fingers typing this message, my heart swelling up with pride for the path I have chosen. I am grateful for the job I am about to get, the insightful things I am learning about myself and others in my online Psychology course, the intimacy I enjoyed last night, my coloring books and bright pens... And most importantly, I am so grateful for the existence of Teal Swan, making an immeasurable difference in my life and understanding thereof! Lots of love to you Teal xx:x

• Upvote 1

Today (& every day) I am grateful for answered prayers & ever growing avenues of connection...and all of you,my brothers & sisters

14 hours ago, GabijaCij said:

Today I'm grateful for biking in the rain. So carelessly, so wet and so freeing!

So many complain about the rain.. One big thing it does is detox the land.  Also think of the many natives of ancient times all the way until today.  the return of Kachina beings as well.  Which were the main teachers in bringing rain and so on.  It's very liberating indeed!  but how would one be able to do it without getting hypothermia?  I mean, many are at the level where those things don't happen but many could get very sick from that..