Zoey

Hopeless

6 posts in this topic

Hopeless

Right now I feel alone. I don't understand . Why can I not be happy! Why don't I feel love! Why do I always cry? My efforts are meaningless. My ego hurts me. Everyone tells me I am wrong. No one seems to want me. No one has ever caref for my feelings. Sad too much. Cry too much. Angry too much. I am 20 years old with a shattered emotional body and a seriously stubborn mind. My parents do not care about me. They never want to confront my sad side, my hurt self. I reflect my parents sadness, frustration, depression, they can not even emit it! Let alone say sorry. I couldnt be happy anymore because my sad self was never addressed. Everything i feel is wrong, but I cant help it. Now I want to be alone. I tell others I am worthless. I am a burden. I ruined every friendship, partnership, every relationship was my jealousy or sadness or self-hate. I am no good :( 

• Upvote 2

@Damon is Awesome @Wind @CherieJ @Garnet @Stephanie Wintermute @JasmineAmethyst @Tessa Rae @Kim @Akurabis

I'm just going to add something about the ego.. it's a part of you, AND mostly any pain inside is just a sign of resistance, and whatever you resists, persists.  I mean, many wouldn't be alive right now if the ego didn't do things that would keep us from harms way for example.  It's out to help you, not out to get you!  Even Teal brings this up quite a few times!

• Upvote 4

yeah your family might be doing damage for just you being around them trying to reach their standards that are impossible to reach. I forget that we're here to evolve and expand not to just get a nice watch or whatever, like we experience something not so nice to motivate us. if your judging yourself based off your parents standards, then you'll never reach it, their version of love, or what they call love. the kids teach the parents not the other way around, just like homophobic parents get a gay kid, so they can evolve, but nothing is wrong with that kid, the parents project all this shit on the kid, "you're going to hell", or whatever it is. your ego is running on the momentum of your parents thoughts, but its not true. you are good enough, all that stuff, you might not be able to see it, but you are.

• Upvote 2

Thank all of you so much for taking your time to reply to me and help me out. Each of your comments taught me something. I actually feel better now and see a little clearer. Thanks for that, truly. I still have so much to learn.. so is my higher self my blissfull/happy self? Will I develop a healthy relationship with my ego that does not bloat my solar plexis? And finally, do I let go of my parents, will they ever learn? Anyways, I feel not so alone now :)) 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Zoey Viera said:

Thank all of you so much for taking your time to reply to me and help me out. Each of your comments taught me something. I actually feel better now and see a little clearer. Thanks for that, truly. I still have so much to learn.. so is my higher self my blissfull/happy self? Will I develop a healthy relationship with my ego that does not bloat my solar plexis? And finally, do I let go of my parents, will they ever learn? Anyways, I feel not so alone now :)) 

Your higher self is you, it's your natural state of joy, I know what might even seem wierd but think about this. Every single human being in this planet will want happiness. We as a species I crave it, we will work till midnight, we will suffer to get that extra paycheck cus we think the money will make us happy, we will always be after something happy, thus your higher self is accessed by you at all times but u encompass it when u are happy, or rather feel good, empowered, healed, etc. It is always holding your hand, because that's you. And yes, u can develop a healthy relationship with your ego. U see, the universe knew we would create the ego, it is just our shadow, always trying to protect us, but we have to show it sometimes that there is nothing to worry about. But take small gentle steps with this, even watch teals latest video on ego and oneness which is a very simple technique but can change your life. It is up to you whether you want to stay with your parents. I know that mine did change slightly when I was more loving to myself and raised my vibration, but, I cannot say whether they will learn, for I ask that same question myself Zoey hahaha, I know that when they transition, into the Spririt world, yes they will, but here now, I'm not sure. But In teals first book, she says that even those who are very very very lost, are guided by their highest self and the universe, for we must all return to the same source one day.

• Upvote 2

On 04/09/2016 at 9:06 PM, Zoey Viera said:

Hopeless

Right now I feel alone. I don't understand . Why can I not be happy! Why don't I feel love! Why do I always cry? My efforts are meaningless. My ego hurts me. Everyone tells me I am wrong. No one seems to want me. No one has ever caref for my feelings. Sad too much. Cry too much. Angry too much. I am 20 years old with a shattered emotional body and a seriously stubborn mind. My parents do not care about me. They never want to confront my sad side, my hurt self. I reflect my parents sadness, frustration, depression, they can not even emit it! Let alone say sorry. I couldnt be happy anymore because my sad self was never addressed. Everything i feel is wrong, but I cant help it. Now I want to be alone. I tell others I am worthless. I am a burden. I ruined every friendship, partnership, every relationship was my jealousy or sadness or self-hate. I am no good :( 

Dear Zoey, please dont compete with me. :D

Tell us more about you, we want to know. If i was capable...i would have done a lot to help and heal you. And indirectly heal myself. But dont worry, we are here, i am here. Just try to find someone from teal tribe near your locality, just for a start. Any problem, just ask for it