Garnet

Has synchronicity ever scared you?

33 posts in this topic

This is a serious question)))))

Most people I know look for it.

I don't. I am living it most of the time.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this!

• Upvote 2

Hey Garnet. :)

I wanted to say no, but actually they probably have. The thing just is that I probably didn't register them as synchronicities at the time since I have kind of associated it with positive things, but in actuality there have probably countless experiences that have scared me which were synchronicities to direct me a certain way or let me know of something.

Reminds me of a quote:

If you live right, the coincidences will build up for you in unexpected and surprising and beneficial ways. If you do not live right, the anti-coincidences will build up in unexpected and direful, sometimes disastrous ways. The criterion of whether or not you are living right is empirical observation of the coincidences. If the coincidences build up, you are living right. If they do not build up, you are not living right and had best examine your way of life. 
-John Lilly

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, boxofrain said:

Hello, @boxofrain !!! :) 

I love the quote! While I do agree that synchronicities show mostly the path... or  the guidance... At the same time  I think the problem with living right/ wrong is that we often drag others along the way and that sometimes doesn't seem like the best thing)))))))

carride.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hmm, in my reality the synchronicities mean something because I have assigned and set up the belief system. It's like trying to figure out what side of the coin is facing up when you see it on the floor. It's still just a penny. We add meaning to stuff as we experience it.

So we set up a belief system in order to practice manifesting. Feeling good with each experience we can raise frequency and manifest at a better rate. That's why we start small and work our way up.

Everyone has their own specific systems set up in their being in order to navigate this thing called life.

That's how I see it in my reality haha

• Upvote 3

Hi @Garnet!

I can honestly say, I've never been scared by my synchronicity, but it kind of makes my stomach rigid when lights on the highway go out, just as I look at them. On the other hand, number sequences make my heart leap in a good way. @Crash Test Spiritualist, I love your 'moment of what the effskies' so much here, lol. ;) 

I think at this point, I'm really just relieved to keep seeing them. I just saw 1:11 PM while talking to @GabijaCij about Universal reassurance regarding the future, so that made me feel relief. My guides, angels and ascended masters know I get concerned with whether or not I'm living a life of purpose, and consistently make me feel better, delivering number combos that specifically tell me so. They're too repetitive not  to be, and the little nudge of 'hey look up,' is unmistakable to me at this point. I'm getting better at seeing the real life ones, like when I went to a concert the other night and randomly looked up on the wall to see my bandmate's other band's sticker. And I mean, I go to this venue all the time and never saw it. This was a sign to me that I'm in the right music project. I was checking out the merch table for ideas. 

I'm really loving this thread. 

6350116a76425d9e18aa9d31e2be0145.jpg

• Upvote 4

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 1:29 PM, Stephanie Wintermute said:

I'm getting better at seeing the real life ones

Hello, @Stephanie Wintermute! :)

Yes....

And I came to the conclusion that my fear comes from me not trusting the Universe fully.

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Hello, @Stephanie Wintermute! :)

Yes....

And I came to the conclusion that my fear comes from me not trusting the Universe fully.

Hello, @Garnet! I'm glad this came up right now, actually. I mentioned applying for a coffee shop job earlier in the week, which I didn't get but that's alright. The guy at the counter was super kind, and gave me an iced coffee for free while I waited. It was really sweet, and came from a genuine place. 

This morning, I took my car to a service station in the neighborhood, and when I walked into the area to give the mechanic my key, there the coffee giver was, about to walk up. I waved him forward kindly, and he nodded, recognizing me. I'd never met him before the other day, and suddenly, he's in my repeating cast of 'characters?' Synchronicity with people I see over and over is probably the scariest version of sequence for me. So, actually, I guess synchronicity does unnerve me sometimes. As a writer, it's so easy to pull from my roster, and see where they take the story. When it happens in real life, I get nervous. Am I pulling people to me so readily? Since this has come up, I'm telling the Universe as I type this, that I trust it in this regard, and that I'm now attracting people that I share a sympathetic vibration with, and are as kind to me as I am to myself into my reality, literally as quickly as possible.

At this level, the idea that I create my own reality does really scare me. But, I'm willing to take in the fear and see where it leads me. 

• Upvote 4

Oh I totally understand! In order to keep the manifestingball rolling I try my best to go through with things or events that come my way. The universe was nice enough to bring me what I wanted. It's impolite if I get nervous and say, "NO NO NO ABORT MISSION GO BACK NOOOO!" The universe will get a scrambled signal, and that will slow your roll down haha

Be headstrong and push through your mini tests! Everything repeats in cycles until we get it right! Then it becomes more advanced as we learn to handle this thing called life.

It is a tad bit scary xD

Edited by Moemoe
Grammar
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Moemoe said:

It's impolite if I get nervous and say, "NO NO NO ABORT MISSION GO BACK NOOOO!" The universe will get a scrambled signal, and that will slow your roll down haha

I love this so much. And it's SO TRUE, lol. The Universe cares not about hashtag NOPE. It will wait,hahah. 

Edited by Stephanie Wintermute
typo
  • Like 1

I think i'm beginning to feel better about. The delay between my thoughts and reality is like lighting and thunder. I get it now ?

• Upvote 1

My recent experience with syncronisity is that it feels like i am walking in foot prints that have been perfectly placed in almost every direction i step. But yet it feels so familiar as if i had lived that life before. 

• Upvote 2