Sign in to follow this  
Display

We do what we must, because we can. True?

14 posts in this topic

I was considering this recently while being lucid in the bath tub.

And then it struck me as being true. And I felt like I had no more questions and that would mean I could leave this reality. For a moment it was like, sure all okay just leave this body behind drown yourself in the bathtub. But then a rush of energy, probably Adrenaline came through me from my belly after I actually pictured me being dead in the tub. And guess what. I'm still here.

Free will yes, the higher self pulls us towards what we intended to attract, yes. But in that one moment I was completely at peace. I guess I didn't want to leave this planet by just giving up the ghost like that. 

So I guess my question would be. What must I do to get my ducks in a row before departing? And yes my "spiritual" side is looking forward to that like crazy. Letting all this behind is lifting my spirit. But still I resist. It does not make sense to just stop living without a reason. *facepalm* Do we need a reason to give up the ghost?

PS:

Possibly it's just my depression talking. I forgot to take the mess on time once. And now it takes a while to suppress the emotional side again. Still the thought of letting go fills me with joy. Mmmm mind vs spirit. My eternal pendulum. Yet I have never been at the completely in peace point before. So I guess that's progress.

• Upvote 1

Interesting, I admire you for sharing such an intimate experience. Curious what Teal will respond.  one thought that occurred as I was reading your post was that what if your ultimate purpose in this reality is not only to have your questions answered and be at peace in your soul , but having achieved that space now you are meant to be a light to others and aid in their expansion?  Not sure how this aligns with Teal's teachings but I believe our ultimate purpose is to be of maximum service to others (lol, my 12 steps coming through).

Sounds like you have a great deal to offer the world. Hugs! 

• Upvote 1

I find myself wondering if the intense, relieving, and pleasant emotional reaction you experienced in your bathtub wasn't actually elicited by a realization. Possibly a recognition that you *can* effectively abandon every emotional knot that plagues you and you can do that right *now*. The idea of "leaving behind" may have further cultivated that inner action. Life can be a challenge that we must then unravel to find the sweet space of perpetual happiness, and love. The fact that you achieved that moment of bliss as you've expressed it only proves that this is an achievable state to not only obtain... but maintain for yourself NOW. That is to say, you don't need the idea of "leaving" to give you permission BEFORE you allow yourself to feel that amazing joy, and relief. Well done.

• Upvote 1

I've had quite a few experiences like this actually but most times without any thoughts whatsoever and recently they follow after seeing my inner green and blue auras mingling about, but like any other time, something inside just freaks out while being in limbo for too long that I sort of snap back into my own reality.  but I'm becoming more and more aware that my consciousness is actually ascending beyond my physical body, this too happened in a bath.  and I've been centered around water for a very big portion of my child hood to most of my teenage life,  and now I'm dying to get a chance to go to the ocean and so forth. Almost like the calling the elf of JRR Tolkiens great work and now they most times cannot ignore at all and end up departing to Valinor, their current home for thousands upon thousands of years.  interestingly enough too is that during all this energy shifting, I'm finding that my creativity is coming full circle and many of my old artworks are getting finished,  stories and concepts are reaching new heights.  It's wonderful.

9 hours ago, PrimaMateria_ said:

I find myself wondering if the intense, relieving, and pleasant emotional reaction you experienced in your bathtub wasn't actually elicited by a realization. Possibly a recognition that you *can* effectively abandon every emotional knot that plagues you and you can do that right *now*. The idea of "leaving behind" may have further cultivated that inner action. Life can be a challenge that we must then unravel to find the sweet space of perpetual happiness, and love. The fact that you achieved that moment of bliss as you've expressed it only proves that this is an achievable state to not only obtain... but maintain for yourself NOW. That is to say, you don't need the idea of "leaving" to give you permission BEFORE you allow yourself to feel that amazing joy, and relief. Well done.

Indeed well done!  The last response really nails this topic on the head, very intuitive of you,   PrimaMateria_

On 6/8/2016 at 5:30 PM, Display said:

So I guess my question would be. What must I do to get my ducks in a row before departing? And yes my "spiritual" side is looking forward to that like crazy. Letting all this behind is lifting my spirit. But still I resist. It does not make sense to just stop living without a reason.

It's an interesting contrast you have expressed here -- it sounds like a push and pull between, on the one hand, looking forward to leaving life on earth and, on the other hand, sensing (perhaps) that there is something here for you that is yet unresolved (ducks to put in a row). Is that an accurate description? I think we are all at one time or another having to decide or re-decide whether or not we want to fully commit to fulfilling the original intention we had for entering the world. 

I agree with those above who have mentioned that being able to achieve a sense of peace demonstrates what you are capable of and what you have to offer yourself and others. This could have something to do with any feeling you may have of this life and your place in it still being "unresolved."

Life sucks sometimes, for sure. But having felt a sense of inner peace, you now have a feeling to use as a vibrational guidepost, which gives you the opportunity to move in the direction of repeating that in the future and coming closer to discovering and fulfilling your life's purpose. 

<3

On 6/8/2016 at 7:30 PM, Display said:

But in that one moment I was completely at peace. I guess I didn't want to leave this planet by just giving up the ghost like that. 

It sounds like you had a moment of being in complete alignment with who you are, and then a lovely, smart inner tug of purpose. I loved reading this, it's wonderfully close to the bone, the way you're so able to speak your soul. 

Display, do you have something you feel a deep urge to complete now that you've dipped into that feeling of oneness? I find, in a gentle epiphany moment like that, the resonance of it embeds itself, like breadcrumbs of Source energy to follow. Maybe you already have your ducks in a row, they're just migrating. ;)

Still the thought of letting go fills me with joy. Mmmm mind vs spirit. My eternal pendulum. Yet I have never been at the completely in peace point before. So I guess that's progress.

Letting go is probably one of the best feelings. Once you've done it, the immediate 'now what?' seems inevitable, doesn't it? I'm in the calm after the storm, after the calm right now in my life and it's like one big 'now what?' One of my guides just kind of laughed at me, and said, 'Uh.Now? You get to enjoy now.' 

*snort laughs* Welp. The spirit realm is definitely a more laid back place than the physical, that's for sure. 

23 hours ago, AbsoluteWave said:

I've been centered around water for a very big portion of my child hood to most of my teenage life,  and now I'm dying to get a chance to go to the ocean and so forth. Almost like the calling the elf of JRR Tolkiens great work and now they most times cannot ignore at all and end up departing to Valinor, their current home for thousands upon thousands of years.  interestingly enough too is that during all this energy shifting, I'm finding that my creativity is coming full circle and many of my old artworks are getting finished,  stories and concepts are reaching new heights.  It's wonderful.

Absolute, I adore your metaphor here. I've been so 'homesick' for my adventures to start with my writing and music lately, and that's incredibly close to how it feels. My guides continue to tell me to 'chill out,' and that everything is being sorted because of my visualizations and such but I feel like all of us (at least from what I'm reading on our community site here), are getting that big tug in the right direction during this drawn out shift. 

It's kind of a relief, actually. 9_9 

Great talk guys. 

• Upvote 1

@Stephanie Wintermute:  I'm glad that you enjoy my words!  I've been lately downloading every video I can get of Tai Lopez, and hopefully bring it to my collage back in Canada and try to schedule a sort of workshop.  a workshop of awareness and unbiased discussions!  but also welcome such people to join but to remain civil, y'know?  I've always wanted to create groups and so on even when I was in my first high school.  I almost set up a course on Kabuki and diving into a culture alot of people in that area know zero about and so on but then I had to move and I had no choice in the matter..  I was very passionate back then.  even despite heavy amounts of bullying.  Even while being called a traitor or a weaboo. xD

@AbsoluteWave I've seen Tai's TED talk, he's pretty brilliant. Very focused, which I admire. I would so attend one of your workshops! I've never even been to Canada,lol! But unbiased discussions are where it's at. My city's really intense when it comes to discussing anything that's a hot topic (I'm from Baltimore, Maryland). I always wonder what Teal's vibrational word for Baltimore would be. I've tried to guess, but I just don't know. The overall vibe is just impoverished fury. Or disinterested somnolence from those that don't want to see the need the futilely poverty-stricken represent. I was determined, but my guess is this is not an easy city to be on the leading edge of creation in,lol. Bringing my vibration up has been like spiritual warfare here - I can't throw a mala bead without hitting an opportunity to see my own reality in action, or bless someone in need of a blessing. There's no turning away from it.  

2 minutes ago, Stephanie Wintermute said:

@AbsoluteWave I've seen Tai's TED talk, he's pretty brilliant. Very focused, which I admire. I would so attend one of your workshops! I've never even been to Canada,lol! But unbiased discussions are where it's at. My city's really intense when it comes to discussing anything that's a hot topic (I'm from Baltimore, Maryland). I always wonder what Teal's vibrational word for Baltimore would be. I've tried to guess, but I just don't know. The overall vibe is just impoverished fury. Or disinterested somnolence from those that don't want to see the need the futilely poverty-stricken represent. I was determined, but my guess is this is not an easy city to be on the leading edge of creation in,lol. Bringing my vibration up has been like spiritual warfare here - I can't throw a mala bead without hitting an opportunity to see my own reality in action, or bless someone in need of a blessing. There's no turning away from it.  

Indeed.. I can imagine such a thing being an issue from what you've described.  and this is my very first time really being active on a forum.  But the general idea is about being welcoming and so on.  Of which I felt right after the very first response to a comment of mine on here.  But don't ask me about the vibrations of canada cause I have no idea.  I admit to knowing nothing.  absolutely nothing and I can also thank that to my aspgergers.  Lol

20 minutes ago, AbsoluteWave said:

Indeed.. I can imagine such a thing being an issue from what you've described.  and this is my very first time really being active on a forum.  But the general idea is about being welcoming and so on.  Of which I felt right after the very first response to a comment of mine on here.  But don't ask me about the vibrations of canada cause I have no idea.  I admit to knowing nothing.  absolutely nothing and I can also thank that to my aspgergers.  Lol

I'm just glad I'm me! Now that I'm not the shadowy two faced martyr-in-waiting I used to be, I'm able to find the silver lining in pretty much anything, and have a lot to be grateful for. This convo and all the other great ones I've had on this forum included. :) I'm sure Canada has a lovely vibration,lol. But no pressure to answer for your entire country! :D 

21 minutes ago, Stephanie Wintermute said:

I'm just glad I'm me! Now that I'm not the shadowy two faced martyr-in-waiting I used to be, I'm able to find the silver lining in pretty much anything, and have a lot to be grateful for. This convo and all the other great ones I've had on this forum included. :) I'm sure Canada has a lovely vibration,lol. But no pressure to answer for your entire country! :D 

That's the point.  Canada is GIGANTIC!  And in may ways so out of touch with itself.  like Vancouver is the thing peopel refer to when they think of canada... and all these " small" cities are sort of.. sometimes VERY far away form eachother..

Which makes me think that this physical separation has utterly ruined that place in many respect.  or at least addles it.. unless you got a car or something.. But it can take hours to get from one place to the other. so much space and routes, you see.. x.x  or perhaps I am wrong but Canada is huge and so much space everywhere.. not saying to build mile long cities but perhaps in such a way that is rather ornate and possibly hinting to a futuristic world.  and in more of the sense of creative, innovative and eco-friendly!