Garnet

Do you believe in karmic "debt"?

4 posts in this topic

Do you believe in karmic "debt"?

I don't. But sometimes I wonder... :D

Does anyone have memories from their past lives? And if so, how does having these memories serve you in this life?

• Upvote 1

Teal does speak alot about this.  AND something i remember is how she brought up about that how the past is the past and it's holding you back, like how people end up living their parents lives for them, being an extension to them.    Epigenetics is the word.. But yeah.. Live YOUR life, y'know?  the way you want it!  <3  It doesn't have  to exist, and to my knowledge, doesn't in the higher dimensions.  Or well, perhaps is handled in a much more graceful way.  y'know?

When we think of the "karmic debt" it is often perceived as debt from the past. Time as we know it by now is linear that means that multiple timelines are happening at the same time. So what you think is your past may very well could be your potential future at the same time. The term "debt" in this case would actually serve a soul because who knows maybe soul's expansion also depends on its simultaneous evolution in every timeline the soul exists.