Namatstetaurus222

particles seen in field of vison

22 posts in this topic

particles seen in field of vison

So, I've done my fair share of research on this topic, and what its regarding is the almost microscopic faintly noticeable tiny trillions of little colorful dots in the space between objects. I haven't found or come to a scientific result, beside eyes damage, which i find this highly unlikely due to the amount of people who also experience this phenomenon since childhood.  I've come to the more spiritual aspect of why this would be such a thing, but i have no answers, just an overwhelming knowing that there  is a little more to this than just what science can explain or what meets the eyes, (hah) but, really. Im curious to know if anyone else has had this experience? and your understanding of it.

• Upvote 1

I also have visual snow and I've had it since I was a kid. I too wonder what this is and why it's necessary and what it means (spiritually). I've heard it's got something to do with higher dimensions and spiritual awakening, but that's so vague and makes little sense to me. 

• Upvote 2

I've had similar visuals quite often and since I can remember. I also see orbs and a haze of energy from another dimension or realm. 

Edited by Micah
  • Upvote 1

Yess same here! I'm not sure if I had mine since I was a kid but I have definitely had it ever since my spiritual awakening/third eye opening at age 17. I have certainly been an empath ever since I was a kid, and claircognizant...

I see a pattern sort of thing, that connects everything. It changes shape depending on who is around/the location. I don't see colors, or they are very subtle if they are there, but I do find this very interesting. I've noticed the more high vibrational the imprint is, the more wavy/flowerlike the pattern looks like.... The more low vibrational, the more jagged and sharp edged the pattern looks.

Then also the 'visual snow'. I believe the 'snow' might be a person's energy.

I have noticed amongst people who are very happy/ a high vibration, those particles are insane! they go flying around like mad, and seem to move faster around happy people. It also moves outwards, radiating, from what I've noticed.

And around sad people, they don't seem to move as fast. And when someone's reallyyyy REALLY sad, (observed in myself) the particles seem to go outwards, then filter back inwards, usually to the heart or stomach. Like a black hole  It was scary. I was feeling bad and I wanted to observe what feeling bad looked like visually, and it was like a current was being dragged into my stomach, where a black hole was. (!!!!)

Just what I've observed as far as interpreting what might be clairvoyant information coming in..

Just remembered, I also have flashes of light! Anyone else have those? I think that's when I am manifesting something/the course of my future is changing, but also sometimes is a sign of angels/spirit guides/benevolent aliens helping me out.

Oh! Anyone else have tinnitus? I have that quite a bit of the time as well. I always use those moments to get in touch with how I am feeling/ask myself if I am doing what I want to be doing with my life.

Geez, now it makes sense why I have such a hard time being normal lol :)

• Upvote 3

"microscopic faintly noticeable tiny trillions of little colorful dots in the space between objects."

Consider the situation in digital devices. Computers are an attempt to externalize the workings of the mind/psyche. The screen is, simply, what you see. If you put your eye close enough to a screen, the old ones at least, you can see the pixels that constitute the field of vision. Now internalize the concept of screen resolution. Your consciousness is sufficiently developed to notice and become aware of the fact that there is a resolution about you. Your consciousness stems outwards from Unity, or what is understood in the reciprocal system of theory as a space/time ratio of 1/1. You are perceiving the "screen" upon which your reality is manifest about you.

In regards to visual snow or little balls of light that float around and interact with people and things, (I refer to them as tinkerbells), that is Chi/qi bioenergy. The earth radiates and absorbs it, as do people.

• Upvote 2

@Tessa Rae I have tinnitus! Gigi Young I think has a youtube video about it and it's connection with spirit guides and such, I'm not sure if I trust Gigi though, I'm not saying she is wrong but I don't get a 'Teal Swan' vibe from her haha. 

Anyways, I think the tinnitus does have something to do with spirit guides from my own experience, not from what Gigi said (she is vague). I used to use my tinnitus to communicate, for instance, a change of tone would mean no or yes when I would ask a question. I have the tinnitus all of the time (just used to it) but I haven't been utilizing my extrasensory audio nor visual for over a year now. 

• Upvote 1

Starting in early childhood, there would be times where I'd see colorful dots floating around, sometimes flowing towards, away, or between things. More recently, I have tried learning to control this. I have found that if I surrender to it enough, I begin seeing auras forming around people or sometimes objects. A few times I have been able to see three different colors layered in the aura. I find that even when not seeing these things with my eyes, I can still sense them through my own aura. Also I as well have a ringing in my ears at times, possible tinnitus, but I haven’t looked into it yet. Sometimes it is louder, sometimes quieter, sometimes it comes in waves. Also I need to unplug everything in the room when going to bed or I’ll hear the electricity buzzing through the wires.

• Upvote 3

@JoeyV I LOVE that description! Yes! Very interesting, that makes a lot of sense to me. Love that insight, awesome. Almost like seeing the holes in the fabric of the universe. :) Makes sense, as spirituality is a catalyst for expansion... What happens to fabric when you stretch it out, making it expand? The holes become more noticeable. 

@Micah Yessss interseting. Tinnitus can go hand in hand with extraterrestrial contact as well. But of course, benevolent aliens are basically guides as well so, I guess, ditto hehe :) I haven't seen Gigi Young, maybe I'll check her out sometime soon. c:

May I ask what caused you to take a break from getting in touch with your abilities? You can PM me if you'd like.

Maybe I could make a youtube video about this sort of thing ;) So many videos to make! It's crazy!

• Upvote 1

@JoeyV I LOVE that description! Yes! Very interesting, that makes a lot of sense to me. Love that insight, awesome. Almost like seeing the holes in the fabric of the universe.  Makes sense, as spirituality is a catalyst for expansion... What happens to fabric when you stretch it out, making it expand? The holes become more noticeable. 

@Micah Yessss interseting. Tinnitus can go hand in hand with extraterrestrial contact as well. But of course, benevolent aliens are basically guides as well so, I guess, ditto hehe  I haven't seen Gigi Young, maybe I'll check her out. c:

May I ask what caused you to take a break from getting in touch with your abilities? You can PM me if you'd like.

@Namatstetaurus222 I do believe these are glimpses of other dimensions, yes. Going along with the above explanation, as the 'holes' in our third dimension begin to widen, it's possible to visually percieve higher dimensions flowing through. Specifically, the etheric dimensions, such as the fifth (which can be observed as energy/visual snow) and the sixth (which can be observed as thoughtforms/patterns). I would say the fourth dimension also, but the fourth dimension is more felt than percieved visually... people who are in touch with the fourth dimension are your natural empaths, who are able to sense the emotions of others with ease.

Maybe I could make a youtube video about this sort of thing  So many videos to make! It's crazy! haha

• Upvote 2

@Tessa Rae thank you for your response!

The reason that it's been a little over a year since I have used my visual and audio extrasensory persecutions is because I got overwhelmed and haven't learned how to filter out negative energy and entities. Like I said it got overwhelming. I can still sense things, however I choose to ignore them. I do pay close attention to my intuitive persecutions though. In my vision I still see orbs and energy from another dimension, it looks like a haze of energy moving within it's self. 

Maybe if I can understand these entities and energies better, I  will start utilizing my "gifts" again. Maybe you can tell me all you know about the benevolent beings or point me in the right direction. After asking, I have seen the siluette of one of my guides. Henry M. Jackson has visited me and told me that he was my teacher. 

Anyways, thank you again and maybe you could help or point me in the right direction. 

• Upvote 1

Last night while meditating I connected with source like I've done many times before but this time I let myself be venerable and just gave in, every last drop on my soul just gave in and I began to receive divine messages, collective thought messages from the universe. 

• Upvote 1

I have had a ringing in my ears since childhood.  Never had it checked out though.  Recently I noticed it happening when something good was happening.

I've only seen a flash of light a couple of times when looking in my twin flame's eyes.  This man played a pivotal part in my Ascension.  I saw a flash of light also when my third eye opened.  Then I felt an opening at the top of my head and could feel the information coming through.

Since then I receive channeled messages from the Pleidians, I think it's them because that's who I asked for.  I can sence when a negative presence is around, I can tell the difference.

Edited by jro5139