5 posts in this topic

I feel the exact same way almost 100% of the time. And perhaps they do, but that's on them and they in due time will get penalized for it.

It also helps to tag the people you'd wish to see it.  I know some very amazing people and i think they'd become a great bunch for you to talk with.

@Wind @CherieJ @Stephanie Wintermute @Akurabis @GabijaCij  ( Especially Gabija.  She's also a moderator of this  site.  But mainly because of how long she's been following teal and perhaps even spent the time with becoming a facilitator, learning to be practitioners of the completion process, having already used it on themselves.  I'd message her if you think something is up.  it's things like you mentioned that go against what Teal Swan intended for this revamped site, according to her new direction and mission.  One day, i'd love if she made an account on here and spoke with us from time to time on particular topics made by her.  it'd be amazing.  i mentioned a few times about having skype group chats.  Getting to know the people of this forum, i mean, if we are meant to be reliable and trustworthy, specially when people are reaching out, sometimes in dire situations.. i'd say perhaps part of those group conversations, we could have mini trainings  that would be meant to help us become like those certified practitioners on this site.  boosting the number in the arsenal.

• Upvote 1

We had some obvious troubles before, I do think those members are not present here anymore. If you think something is up let me know, I'll take care of them :) I do want to know all the ways in which we can make this better for everyone

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Just Being said:

Being completely honest and authentic

There is a vibe I pick up on when I post here sometimes, one of judgement and where I feel I am being focused on negatively especially when it has to do with relating with others, reaching out and sharing some of my experience. I feel the energy of their negative thoughts as they read what I post to the point I don't want my shared experience to be looked at and then be uncomfortable sharing that part of me to strangers.

Is there a group on here that discuss particular members with each other? where is this energy coming from and why is it coming from here?

I do feel an apprehension every time I think of posting something but I thought that was just me and all my insecurities... Maybe I should learn to listen to my feelings better and not assume that they are wrong

Thanks for saying something

Just Being, I also feel this way a lot. I also have to admit being 'human' I struggle daily with trying not to be the one 'judging', the 'ego' loves to judge others as it makes itself feel better. I do my best to feel  things from my heart. It is really hard to not defend myself when I am being attacked by others as well however I try to walk away from that too, it is still hurtful though. I find it is often the most vocal, loud and negative people that we hear from the most and this is to help us integrate our own broken pieces into ourselves. If these parts of us were healed then what they said would not bother us as we would not attract there 'nastiness'. I believe there are more very honest loving people than there are negative people, perhaps many of them are afraid to post for the same reasons you are, however keep posting because your bravery and honesty will help them too.  

'

Edited by CherieJ
spelling
  • Upvote 1