Dirty_Harry

Full Frontal Assault on Amazon!

2 posts in this topic

Wow ... I just received an email from Amazon saying that so-and-so replied to my comment on Teal's book (eBook version).  My review gave it 5 stars for obvious reasons.  I clicked the link to read the reply, and the page was no longer available.  So I went directly to the Amazon page for the Kindle version of The Completion Process.   Good gravy!  Some very disturbed individual posted one-star reviews under 33 separate user ID's (that number may have climbed after I visited the page), claiming the entire Process was plagiarized from some obscure ancient Eastern religion.  

It's really not my conflict to jump on board and engage in; I'm just curious as to what could drive a person to do something like that?  I personally tend to think the Abraham-Hicks material is not channeled at all and that the entire presentation is one big scam.  However I fully realize, and fully respect, that huge numbers of people do not share my viewpoint.  Live and let live.  Let it be what it is to them; if they're getting value from it, then so be it.  I am not making it my mission in life to stalk every Abraham Hicks video, book, etc. and scream like a lunatic what a fraud it all is because ultimately it's the material, not the presentation, that matters.  

I suspect this is the same individual who has attacked before at Teal's workshops.  I just find it very ugly that if it is that same individual (odds are high that it is, but no guarantees), Teal cannot seem to shake this stalker from her life.  I hope it all settles down.  There is some serious, major venom spewing forth from this crazed attacker.  I'm glad I'm not that person. :5761e0b274fe4_EmojiSmiley-02:

Edited by Dirty_Harry
  • Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, Dirty_Harry said:

Wow ... I just received an email from Amazon saying that so-and-so replied to my comment on Teal's book (eBook version).  My review gave it 5 stars for obvious reasons.  I clicked the link to read the reply, and the page was no longer available.  So I went directly to the Amazon page for the Kindle version of The Completion Process.   Good gravy!  Some very disturbed individual posted one-star reviews under 33 separate user ID's (that number may have climbed after I visited the page), claiming the entire Process was plagiarized from some obscure ancient Eastern religion.  

It's really not my conflict to jump on board and engage in; I'm just curious as to what could drive a person to do something like that?  I personally tend to think the Abraham-Hicks material is not channeled at all and that the entire presentation is one big scam.  However I fully realize, and fully respect, that huge numbers of people do not share my viewpoint.  Live and let live.  Let it be what it is to them; if they're getting value from it, then so be it.  I am not making it my mission in life to stalk every Abraham Hicks video, book, etc. and scream like a lunatic what a fraud it all is because ultimately it's the material, not the presentation, that matters.  

I suspect this is the same individual who has attacked before at Teal's workshops.  I just find it very ugly that if it is that same individual (odds are high that it is, but no guarantees), Teal cannot seem to shake this stalker from her life.  I hope it all settles down.  There is some serious, major venom spewing forth from this crazed attacker.  I'm glad I'm not that person. :5761e0b274fe4_EmojiSmiley-02:

I think its just very easy to be obsessed with teal in multiple ways her physical beauty alone is a big factor but especially her completely new approach on how a spiritual teacher should be and also the fact how she deals with shadows in her teachings and her past is probably pretty interesting for people who thought they had the worst possible life. I think this mix can be very toxic and cause some people to go crazy over her in the positive direction which is admittedly kinda the case for me or in a negative direction like you see for a few persons, i mean in those few videos where people criticize her you can clearly sense the hatred they have towards her without a reason they can logically explain, it might be their ego which wants to supress their own shadow side by rejecting everything about her.
Funny thing the accusation of Teal plagiarizing was already spread wide along those hater vids before the book actually came out so basically they just assumed it because they hate her so much. Not to mention Teal already said that the process is related to old shaman soul retrieving but who cares if that concept already exist if there is no access, Teal gave everyone access to it and made it simple enough for anyone even in the most horrible circumstances why would you even try to spread hate for her i really dont get it.. Its like hating someone for spreading the idea of peace all over the world because you already had a limited idea of peace without even taking action.

Edited by LaucherJunge
  • Upvote 7